Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Kirka88, Thanks for sharing…. :smokeout:

I have tried at least 15 strains of CBD and i don’t feel calmer or more safe/secure after smoking those, the world is still a mess. So for my own research there is no connection between those two.

To be honest i feel that the most strains out there are of low quality as I’ve only once smoked a strained that made me calm and relaxed. So i know there is a certain strain that could bring my inner to peace.

I wish there was more strains like that out there on the streets for us to choose from, or for the home-grower to cultivate and smoke.

I will continue my search for peace and look world wide for the strains… I need to find them.
Elon probably knows......

321706121_532826102230113_562439862197951145_n.jpg

I got in a hilarious battle last night. On my “Fake” Facebook. I posted a funny comment and these two complete idiots just went on the attack. You would have thought I was coming after their family. It was that crazy. You guys want to see? It’s pretty hilarious actually. I took the high road….sort of. I also threw the heater though.

Ya gotta. Right? I mean, ka-mon.

Am I the asshole? Lol. Yeah….but also, no. At least not here. It was classic Bubble roasting.

Finally everyone has left our house. I can get back to taking some pictures and updating my threads tonight. It has been... a long week. What a complaint eh? Too much nice time with family. hahahaha
Even too much of a good thing can be bad. Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back