Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

:pass:

20221227_072749.jpg

Im running out of room very quickly.

Cannabistraininguniversity has a section with strains that treat symptoms of autism. I see blue dream, chocolope, green crack. Those have THC and CBD. They state anything high CBD helps. Guess it’s up to you if you’d want a strain with THC or not

Thank you @Jpkindbud.
I will do some research to see what they offer and what they have to say about the subject. Thanks for sharing. :pass::toke:

I personally have not. I would think high CBD/low THC would be preferred. I guess you would search for CBD strains that help treat the affliction. Mass medical? I think they focus on medical strains?

@Xmas

Take this with a grain of salt it's the internet. I'd tend to look for clinical trial with positive outcomes or recent published peer reviewed literature probably focused on CBD receptors and autism
I think I'd look first for is there a correlation between the two. Then if there is I'd try to narrow down strains

I got in a hilarious battle last night. On my “Fake” Facebook. I posted a funny comment and these two complete idiots just went on the attack. You would have thought I was coming after their family. It was that crazy. You guys want to see? It’s pretty hilarious actually. I took the high road….sort of. I also threw the heater though.

Ya gotta. Right? I mean, ka-mon.

Am I the asshole? Lol. Yeah….but also, no. At least not here. It was classic Bubble roasting.

@Xmas

Take this with a grain of salt it's the internet. I'd tend to look for clinical trial with positive outcomes or recent published peer reviewed literature probably focused on CBD receptors and autism
I think I'd look first for is there a correlation between the two. Then if there is I'd try to narrow down strains

Hi @Kirka88, Thanks for sharing…. :smokeout:

I have tried at least 15 strains of CBD and i don’t feel calmer or more safe/secure after smoking those, the world is still a mess. So for my own research there is no connection between those two.

To be honest i feel that the most strains out there are of low quality as I’ve only once smoked a strained that made me calm and relaxed. So i know there is a certain strain that could bring my inner to peace.

I wish there was more strains like that out there on the streets for us to choose from, or for the home-grower to cultivate and smoke.

I will continue my search for peace and look world wide for the strains… I need to find them.

Hi @Kirka88, Thanks for sharing…. :smokeout:

I have tried at least 15 strains of CBD and i don’t feel calmer or more safe/secure after smoking those, the world is still a mess. So for my own research there is no connection between those two.

To be honest i feel that the most strains out there are of low quality as I’ve only once smoked a strained that made me calm and relaxed. So i know there is a certain strain that could bring my inner to peace.

I wish there was more strains like that out there on the streets for us to choose from, or for the home-grower to cultivate and smoke.

I will continue my search for peace and look world wide for the strains… I need to find them.
I'm glad at least one helped! Are you able to find more of it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back