Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda what I'm expecting...... :pass: ......so I wont be disappointed if they do.
Cut the growing tip back....you get Two main growing tips......:shrug: ..win win......
We are just starting into our winter so it'll be a couple months before I trim back for growth......I still have to figure out wherte I'm going to put the purple possum's and giant grens at, not enough fence line. They are growing slow but good in the green house and will need up potting to 1 gal soon.

Morning Pinky......what are we going to do today?
Got an inspection on that big job i was showing a couple weeks ago, then attempt to rethread the cap on a gate valve. I popped my shoulder out yesterday night lifting the rod so hopefully no heavy lifting. Not even my usual hurt shoulder :doh:

Got an inspection on that big job i was showing a couple weeks ago, then attempt to rethread the cap on a gate valve. I popped my shoulder out yesterday night lifting the rod so hopefully no heavy lifting. Not even my usual hurt shoulder :doh:
I was waiting for the stock answer of " same thing we do every day, try to take over the world", but good luck with what you got planned. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back