Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree for the most part

How does it preserve the terps better than a sealed jar.........silicone or glass??
:shrug: It was the first time I’ve done it and it seemed to taste better… try it and see :goodluck:

Afternoon guys.
Anyone heard of a seed-company creating strains that suits people with asperger/autism?
:smokeout:
:shrug: Not off the top of my head morning :coffee2::d5:

Afternoon guys.
Anyone heard of a seed-company creating strains that suits people with asperger/autism?
I personally have not. I would think high CBD/low THC would be preferred. I guess you would search for CBD strains that help treat the affliction. Mass medical? I think they focus on medical strains?

Afternoon guys.
Cannabistraininguniversity has a section with strains that treat symptoms of autism. I see blue dream, chocolope, green crack. Those have THC and CBD. They state anything high CBD helps. Guess it’s up to you if you’d want a strain with THC or not

Finally everyone has left our house. I can get back to taking some pictures and updating my threads tonight. It has been... a long week. What a complaint eh? Too much nice time with family. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back