Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it will be play time...... :headbang:

Your Rainbow Sir........:toke:

unicorn.gif

Sounds like a Reasonable work/life balance................. :pass: ....

Soil Testing....?
Not soil testing, but testing for our community water system. Even though we have some of the best water in NY state we have to test for everything a big city has to, especially industrial waste,,, but we have no industry up here.......big bucks wasted because of ignorant state bureaucrats.

Not soil testing, but testing for our community water system. Even though we have some of the best water in NY state we have to test for everything a big city has to, especially industrial waste,,, but we have no industry up here.......big bucks wasted because of ignorant state bureaucrats.
Sounds like the water companies here in the UK, we had a drought in the summer and told we had to hold back because of reservoirs being empty but they were losing millions of litres on a weekly basis through their leaks! Then expect people to pay more! Lol

Morning Kittens....33f, should get to 60 today, well into 1st cup...

Noon @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ..sharing one......

IMG_3931.JPG

The white passion flower is going for it...........:pass:........gotta be 8 inches new growth on all the ends.....

Still got Jan/Feb to go to see if it gets a weather slap back.........:headbang:

Noon @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ..sharing one......

View attachment 1550386

The white passion flower is going for it...........:pass:........gotta be 8 inches new growth on all the ends.....

Still got Jan/Feb to go to see if it gets a weather slap back.........:headbang:
Yeah, the freeze kinda screwed with mine along the front fence. Untill then the 2 whites were doing much better than the purples. Hoping I'll see some flowers on them this year.

Yeah, the freeze kinda screwed with mine along the front fence. Untill then the 2 whites were doing much better than the purples. Hoping I'll see some flowers on them this year.

Its kinda what I'm expecting...... :pass: ......so I wont be disappointed if they do.
Cut the growing tip back....you get Two main growing tips......:shrug: ..win win......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back