Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely prefer the old school dancing compared to the newer style twerking at the clubs around my way :crying:
I agree for the most part
Not yet banana bread 2 black betty 210f 90micron
View attachment 1550351

Cold curing saved a lot of the terps but it still changed consistency after a few days out of the fridge.. First time I did it was last time :shrug: :pass:
How does it preserve the terps better than a sealed jar.........silicone or glass??

Canna does some crazy stuff! All I could think about while watching that vid was, it's a crying shame that twerking wasn't a thing back when I frequented a Gentlemen's club in Orlando, called The Fox Hunter. This one DJ that comes to mind. Her 'attributes' would have lent themselves quite well to it!:eyebrows:

You Know @WildBill ...............mmmm...mmmmm..........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
..when a yong mans Fancy turns to Love.........

It means he is getting his Pain Meds absolutely Spot On.........:headbang:..... GoBill.......:pighug:

Xmas day....Done.........:greencheck:

Boxing day....Done.....:greencheck:

Be Kind to Self Day.............Today.

You Survived it......:bighug:....now Reward Yourself.

Today we make our Own Rainbow.

You can have all the smoke breaks you want today. #SmoketilyouFloat .......:zen:

You Know @WildBill ...............mmmm...mmmmm..........View attachment 1550377..when a yong mans Fancy turns to Love.........

It means he is getting his Pain Meds absolutely Spot On.........:headbang:..... GoBill.......:pighug:
They would have been fine, but I pushed myself way too much today. I was feeling pretty good then after hitting the unicorn pretty hard and a rest on the purple mattress.
I just finished working the girls and I'm done for the day. I'm gonna hit this new stuff hard and finish off my canna coffee. I'm tired AF from what I did and pushing thru the pain so much. I should be able to get some good rest.

Have a great morning!:headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back