Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I hadn’t been paying attention to the modern stuff! Def gonna be exploring the you tuber more often! :d5:

Definetly do lots of new artist there i like jelly roll, upchurch, hard target, tom MacDonald and all new top fav is chris webby

New toys. I'll get em wet tomorrow after I finish pH testing the nutes
PXL_20221227_004734330.jpg

Canna does some crazy stuff! All I could think about while watching that vid was, it's a crying shame that twerking wasn't a thing back when I frequented a Gentlemen's club in Orlando, called The Fox Hunter. This one DJ that comes to mind. Her 'attributes' would have lent themselves quite well to it!:eyebrows:

Canna does some crazy stuff! All I could think about while watching that vid was, it's a crying shame that twerking wasn't a thing back when I frequented a Gentlemen's club in Orlando, called The Fox Hunter. This one DJ that comes to mind. Her 'attributes' would have lent themselves quite well to it!:eyebrows:
I definitely prefer the old school dancing compared to the newer style twerking at the clubs around my way :crying:

Squishin' iz done for today! Damn that was some pretty ass rosin. With a room temp of 71*F and marble collecting plate was probably a few degrees cooler. It was very pretty, translucent and golden when coming out. I did 8 squishes and let them cool on the marble plate. I came back to collect after eating. It was very east to collect, but it had a 'shatter' like quality.
I have some of it in glass jars and most in silicone jars. They are sitting on my laptop. I wanna see how well they flow out. Maybe I'll stir it up once it thins a bit.
What attributes does cold cure do to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back