Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squishin'
Not yet banana bread 2 black betty 210f 90micron
image.jpg

Cold curing saved a lot of the terps but it still changed consistency after a few days out of the fridge.. First time I did it was last time :shrug: :pass:

Last edited:
Canna does some crazy stuff! All I could think about while watching that vid was, it's a crying shame that twerking wasn't a thing back when I frequented a Gentlemen's club in Orlando, called The Fox Hunter. This one DJ that comes to mind. Her 'attributes' would have lent themselves quite well to it!:eyebrows:

Maybe that is half the reason I like a lot of these video's :doh: :eyebrows:

Squishin' iz done for today! Damn that was some pretty ass rosin. With a room temp of 71*F and marble collecting plate was probably a few degrees cooler. It was very pretty, translucent and golden when coming out. I did 8 squishes and let them cool on the marble plate. I came back to collect after eating. It was very east to collect, but it had a 'shatter' like quality.
I have some of it in glass jars and most in silicone jars. They are sitting on my laptop. I wanna see how well they flow out. Maybe I'll stir it up once it thins a bit.
What attributes does cold cure do to it?
Saves the taste and turns it to more of a cookie dough kinda consistency usually. Tastes better/easier to portion

Mission accomplished! Wiggled it sideways til it was fairly loose and then pulled him up! Tore a few roots butl hopefully it takes to its new home! If so i will set up my spare timer and a couple cfl lights go let it grow long enough to get pollen! :thumbsup:
03C12431-C3CB-4EC2-8FAC-E74A86245FCB.jpeg
A66F5BFE-4A6A-400D-A0C3-F0BD2D34F707.jpeg

Trichoderma stuff looks cool when it blooms!
BF22919F-D19C-401E-8D45-DF10BD4CEE9D.jpeg
95B1C53D-1A42-4137-844C-E8C9DEF9EA41.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back