Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1672149459043.jpg

I'm glad at least one helped! Are you able to find more of it??

Yes me to, then we know it‘s possible to smoke and feel relaxed. I don’t have a clue where it could be find and i can’t grow 50-100 strains at a time to find it either… I could if I had the place but that is not an option today, but hopefully I can do this in the future.:pass:

Sounds like the water companies here in the UK, we had a drought in the summer and told we had to hold back because of reservoirs being empty but they were losing millions of litres on a weekly basis through their leaks! Then expect people to pay more! Lol
Leaks sound more reasonable then why California and some other western states wind up in major droughts! Lower then usual rainfall could still sustain the entire west coast but a very small group of almond farmers use up more water (by a huge margin too) then all the population combined does for drinking/bathing etc! It’s ridiculous the amount of water almond trees take and even worse they are supplemented by the damn government so they don’t even have to pay for the water they use and almost seem to have priority over the residents! Totally idiotic to make millions and millions of people struggle to have enough water so a dozen farmers can keep growing almonds! And the worst part is think same story said that like 98% of the almonds they grow are sold to other countries cuz Americans just don’t eat them! :nono::cuss:

Great tube amps. I'm also a HUGE fan of class A tube amps. True they're volume limited cause of the wattage restriction but the tones can be amazing.

Not sure if you've seen @Dr.Bubbles setup, but it isn't too shabby to say the least. Click on his info. He's got quite a few posts of it. I got a lot of vintage equipment including an old 50 Caliber Mesa head. Also, used to work on the same block as Mesa in Petaluma, Ca. One of my buddies worked there they would let me come in and play every once in awhile. Lauganitas brewing was on the same block at the time too. Good area to work!!!

Leaks sound more reasonable then why California and some other western states wind up in major droughts! Lower then usual rainfall could still sustain the entire west coast but a very small group of almond farmers use up more water (by a huge margin too) then all the population combined does for drinking/bathing etc! It’s ridiculous the amount of water almond trees take and even worse they are supplemented by the damn government so they don’t even have to pay for the water they use and almost seem to have priority over the residents! Totally idiotic to make millions and millions of people struggle to have enough water so a dozen farmers can keep growing almonds! And the worst part is think same story said that like 98% of the almonds they grow are sold to other countries cuz Americans just don’t eat them! :nono::cuss:
Over population is pushing this planets resources to the breaking point. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back