Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we couldn't contact him to find out.......... :pass: ...says a Lot though...that a man with his money ..with access to the Best docs..prescription meds in the World.....smokes Dope.
I think he smokes crack…and meth…..AT THE SAME TIME! :haha::crying:

AYj8.gif

Believe that was created for seizures, gran mal I saw a special on vice about the strain and the growers. It may work…
Oh ya that sounds more correct! I’ve smoked many a blunt since then! ;) :rofl:

Done dealing with the ignorant lowlife bottom feeding douche bag from the state for another month. I'd love to keelhaul his sorry arse under a aircraft carrier, bow to stern!!!!

Over population is pushing this planets resources to the breaking point. IMO
That too! Think they said the colorado river is where them western residents get their water but it wasn’t planned out to have near the number of residents using it as there now are! And to think we have idiotic people saying we have too low of a population and need to increase it! Many a politician and other just all around idiots out there that think our path to global domination is to just make more babies!

That too! Think they said the colorado river is where them western residents get their water but it wasn’t planned out to have near the number of residents using it as there now are! And to think we have idiotic people saying we have too low of a population and need to increase it! Many a politician and other just all around idiots out there that think our path to global domination is to just make more babies!
Agreed on both counts! We live on a planet with finite resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back