Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used one, never taken a measurement. I just watch what my plants are doing and adjust accordingly. You can have too much information, in my opinion.

Dude, if you like garlic…you gotta try my garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Sorta a spin on Julia Child’s recipe.

First, roast 30 cloves of garlic (or use pre roasted from the olive bar at the nice grocery store)….once soft and golden brown, mash with a fork, or mortar and pestle.
In a small saucepan, melt half a stick of butter, add a cup of heavy cream, add garlic, season with S&P. Cook on low-medium low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often.Not really trying to reduce, but infuse here.
Boil two and a half pounds of large diced potatoes in salt water until tender….drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Mash potatoes, add reserved cooking liquid, and garlic and milk mixture and stir until incorporated. Season with s&p to taste. Voila :pass: Best potatoes on the flat earth.
@Dr.Bubbles This one :rofl:

Afternoon kittens....actually made it up to 50f today but my feet are still froze......so I'm miserable for the most part......grey cat showed up after 3 weeks of being missing so she got a nice plate full.... walk about showed everything still intact as far as the pipes are concerned, porch plants looking OK as is the mint in the flower boxes, the rest are Meh....this should be the last freeze night hopefully for awhile.
Glad to hear your grey cat showed back up, I know you took a shine to her.

Fat Man and Little Boy….
95867765-3CB9-4DBA-B8E4-ABF54BE59DBF.jpeg

Alright! Which one of you Florida growers gave/sold Cleetus some of your canna? :nonono::grrr2:

Please, don't do it again. He's crazy enough, without him getting a hold of AFN Canna!:funny:

Speaking of AFN Canna, Testing first shake for ease of making temple balls, I made a tiny dark quasi temple ball in short order. I could have made some killer temple balls pretty easily.
The Double Grape and Sour Stomper combo is killer. It hits hard AF!:funny::funny::funny:

420!!!!!!!!

Franky!! I love that little duet!! That was a fun little mashup of acid rock, electronica and rap. I really enjoyed that my friend. Music. It gets in your bones. If not, you seriously need to learn what you’re doing wrong. Or check your pulse. That was a great performance. I fucking LOVE small bands. When two or three guys can move a crowd, things are flowing.

Franky!! I love that little duet!! That was a fun little mashup of acid rock, electronica and rap. I really enjoyed that my friend. Music. It gets in your bones. If not, you seriously need to learn what you’re doing wrong. Or check your pulse. That was a great performance. I fucking LOVE small bands. When two or three guys can move a crowd, things are flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back