Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you embed the YouTube video?
Just copy and paste the link into the chat box

I know while back hobbes wanted use using the media tab for media :shrug: :d5:.. I try to do it that way but sometimes gif just get copied pasted so they work
Edit: I click share on youtube then copy paste into media box
1672095287315.png

Hey got a new toy from Santa! Thinking of trying it out tomorrow any advice or accessories you guys might recommend.
Later I'm thinking of doing like THC/CBD and extracting it to make topical cream for shit that hurts.
Screenshot_20221226_175541_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I put some 1500 mg cbd roll on pain relief stuff on my upper back once, then my wife applied some again after I took a shower (apparently a liberal amount) and it felt like I had a hole in my chest where my heart and lungs used to be. Use caution! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hey got a new toy from Santa! Thinking of trying it out tomorrow any advice or accessories you guys might recommend.
Later I'm thinking of doing like THC/CBD and extracting it to make topical cream for shit that hurts.View attachment 1550309
you'll love it wife bought the silicone sleeve for her nova about what i know :shrug: it works great hardly any smell in the house.... check the review @DCLXVI did a nice review plus a few other member have one if you search you find a bunch about it we've talked in chat a lot about them @WildBill @Fermented_Fruitz and I think @Bill.de.Cat all have one also

I put some 1500 mg cbd roll on pain relief stuff on my upper back once, then my wife applied some again after I took a shower (apparently a liberal amount) and it felt like I had a hole in my chest where my heart and lungs used to be. Use caution! :crying: :crying: :crying:
Omg that's a riot. My buddy Red used to be pretty big in the industry out this way. Not strictly above the boards lol. He used to make this stuff that's 50:50 thc/CBD that worked great. Can't say I ever took a shower with it on tho :rofl:

Almost exactly how I make mine! Make ya hurt yourself!!!! I haven't made it in many years.
Speaking of taters, I picked up some "Golden Red" taters this morning. Never noticed them before. Gonna make a roast or maybe corned beef. .......love to do the corned beef, but I have roasts that need cooking.
Come on by me and BushmasterAR15’s little baby food thread. We got a few pages. Maybe like 10 now. Maybe a few more. Come on down and say high. Bring a pic or 17!!

for examps:

The last pumpkin I carved with my daddy. His on the right, mine on the left
9CD7EABA-6BA3-4001-9341-553DA464ABC3.jpeg

My crazy ass cousin. C’mon, this picture is fuckin AWESOME. He is 10 days younger than me. He was born the day the Tenerife Air Disaster…the worst crash in aviation, when TWO Boeing 747s collided on takeoff in The Canary Islands on March 27th, 1977 killing over 600 people instantly
BFEA8CEC-60C7-4065-9F48-C6C8A583D39D.jpeg

This is my world class Chili COOKOFF Winning Tastykakes that is gonna bring home the gold medal on February 8th at Monty’s Krown in Rochester NY. The weekend before the Super Bowl. I’m gonna WIN!!

BB25E7AA-D168-43A2-AC8C-E4C9FA112CB1.jpeg

Just a kid that I used to hang out with…who I had in my home just 4 or 5 months ago….who is about to go to prison for the rest of his life….because he is less than a couple weeks away from being a convicted first degree murderer. That’s right, when I’m not talkin shit here, I’m hangin out with killers. It never ends.

Piero Scala
00160FFF-64DB-4C32-93B7-3868EFA63779.jpeg

Just some normal daily dumplins for the eye havina. Not too shabby. Would recommend 2.7/2.6
351FA30B-E47B-4B68-9F99-8674E5FC8FCB.jpeg

And this is just some cheap guitar I got from the Goodwill. It’s okay. I guess.
34BCF720-6C1D-4BD0-B955-96DF36CABBB7.jpeg

Say hello to Downy. He is a fucking cuddle bug monster. So much.
CC9745A0-AAE3-46F2-AB17-4962063BE77F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back