Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the census on using a par meter for the indoor folks? Do you folks think it will improve a grow? I have just been using the photone app on Iphone14 but keeping think about getting a par meter.... Either the apogee or just getting a cheaper one that I seen @WildBill recommend:d5::thanks:View attachment 1550239
With the powerful lights I have now, it's invaluable!

Just copy and paste the link into the chat box
Eggxactky
Egghead_Batman_1966_TV_Series_0001.jpg

Never used one, never taken a measurement. I just watch what my plants are doing and adjust accordingly. You can have too much information, in my opinion.

Dude, if you like garlic…you gotta try my garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Sorta a spin on Julia Child’s recipe.

First, roast 30 cloves of garlic (or use pre roasted from the olive bar at the nice grocery store)….once soft and golden brown, mash with a fork, or mortar and pestle.
In a small saucepan, melt half a stick of butter, add a cup of heavy cream, add garlic, season with S&P. Cook on low-medium low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often.Not really trying to reduce, but infuse here.
Boil two and a half pounds of large diced potatoes in salt water until tender….drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Mash potatoes, add reserved cooking liquid, and garlic and milk mixture and stir until incorporated. Season with s&p to taste. Voila :pass: Best potatoes on the flat earth.
Almost exactly how I make mine! Make ya hurt yourself!!!! I haven't made it in many years.
Speaking of taters, I picked up some "Golden Red" taters this morning. Never noticed them before. Gonna make a roast or maybe corned beef. .......love to do the corned beef, but I have roasts that need cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back