Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Monday - the day after stoners :rofl:.

:rofl: good call, I shall keep it low key for a bit, just a smoke to share :pass:

well b*g*er me, a werthers, a bloody werthers, that is truly a state of affairs - sending good Cocoa bean based vibes

I think it does but I dont know how much, it also allows the chlorine to dissipate to an extent. My single worry is will it throw things of kilter (But I have no idea as I haven't been using RO for that long) adding tap water with the added bits in our lovely tap water that the plants have not tried yet. I suppose I could do a quick test, 2 bottles of tap water, one left open for 24hrs, the other with the Ecothrive Neutralise (I have some from my very poor showing at a living soil grow) and see what the EC ends up being - my tap sits at about .4 as is.

There won't be a change in EC because the vitamin C is just changing one salt to another. There might be a change in PH.

Yep, I survived, but the microwave didnt, my mum decided she wanted a baked potato yesterday, she put the potato in the nuker and set the timer for 15 minutes! Needless to say around minute 7 it caught fire...... Ordered a new microwave this morning.......... The second time in a week she tried to burn down the house with the microwave!!!

Step away from the appliances, Mom let me get that for you (and save the house). I set timers when I have stuff on the stove :rofl:.

Thank you. Will have a look at that video to see the science behind it, if there is any.

Interesting. I just got over the subject so i will try to learn about it ASAP. I can study for weeks until i really understand how something works out in reality.

Ok, let’s see if the AFN-legend shows up with an answer, or maybe that video above and some help of google will sort it for me.

Wow, that is really new Information for me but i Will take your word for it.

Thank you guys for sharing your knowledge with me. I’ll take some time and watch that video. I just have to learn this!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
The science says NO, UV light does not increase THC or other cannabinoids. My personal experience says otherwise. I believe there is a quality difference improvement but that is Bro-science. I will keep using my lights thank you.

Never used one, never taken a measurement. I just watch what my plants are doing and adjust accordingly. You can have too much information, in my opinion.

Dude, if you like garlic…you gotta try my garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Sorta a spin on Julia Child’s recipe.

First, roast 30 cloves of garlic (or use pre roasted from the olive bar at the nice grocery store)….once soft and golden brown, mash with a fork, or mortar and pestle.
In a small saucepan, melt half a stick of butter, add a cup of heavy cream, add garlic, season with S&P. Cook on low-medium low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often.Not really trying to reduce, but infuse here.
Boil two and a half pounds of large diced potatoes in salt water until tender….drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Mash potatoes, add reserved cooking liquid, and garlic and milk mixture and stir until incorporated. Season with s&p to taste. Voila :pass: Best potatoes on the flat earth.
I will try yours if you try mine?

Pig Out Potatoes.

2.5# russet potatoes washed and cubed - leave the peel on! water to cover.
3oz Better than Bouillon beef base
1 stick of butter *
1 cup Sour Cream *
1 cup Velveeta 1/2" cubed *

* more is always an option :rofl:

Boil the potatoes in the bouillon stock until soft, drain most of the stock off leaving 1/2 cup or so in the pot add the butter and Velveeta mash-in to lumpy then stir in the sour cream.

Make more than you think you will need. I ran short more than once. That is how they got their name.

Good Morfnoevight All you Monday - the day after stoners :rofl:.

There won't be a change in EC because the vitamin C is just changing one salt to another. There might be a change in PH.

Step away from the appliances, Mom let me get that for you (and save the house). I set timers when I have stuff on the stove :rofl:.

The science says NO, UV light does not increase THC or other cannabinoids. My personal experience says otherwise. I believe there is a quality difference improvement but that is Bro-science. I will keep using my lights thank you.

I will try yours if you try mine?

Pig Out Potatoes.

2.5# russet potatoes washed and cubed - leave the peel on! water to cover.
3oz Better than Bouillon beef base
1 stick of butter *
1 cup Sour Cream *
1 cup Velveeta 1/2" cubed *

* more is always an option :rofl:

Boil the potatoes in the bouillon stock until soft, drain most of the stock off leaving 1/2 cup or so in the pot add the butter and Velveeta mash-in to lumpy then stir in the sour cream.

Make more than you think you will need. I ran short more than once. That is how they got their name.
Deal! :d5:

For sure I will roast my own heads of garlic!
That’s what I did (no fancy stores with a olive bar here, anyway lol) although my oven was preoccupied, so I peeled, and slow roasted in olive oil on the stovetop over medium low. Took maybe 25 minutes….made the house smell amazing…these potatoes came out unbelievably good. Garnish with fresh chives, if you wish. :pass:

I had this CD back in like 1998 or so!! I was singing right along. I can’t remember how many of the words I remember. This was actually a surprisingly decent record. I miss music.

That’s what I did (no fancy stores with a olive bar here, anyway lol) although my oven was preoccupied, so I peeled, and slow roasted in olive oil on the stovetop over medium low. Took maybe 25 minutes….made the house smell amazing…these potatoes came out unbelievably good. Garnish with fresh chives, if you wish. :pass:
What potatoes Franklin? Do I need to make these? I eat badaydas. I like em too!!

also..,,about 5 or so weeks till the CHILI COOKOFF. IM GONNA FUCKIN WIN

Afternoon kittens....actually made it up to 50f today but my feet are still froze......so I'm miserable for the most part......grey cat showed up after 3 weeks of being missing so she got a nice plate full.... walk about showed everything still intact as far as the pipes are concerned, porch plants looking OK as is the mint in the flower boxes, the rest are Meh....this should be the last freeze night hopefully for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back