Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used one, never taken a measurement. I just watch what my plants are doing and adjust accordingly. You can have too much information, in my opinion.

Dude, if you like garlic…you gotta try my garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Sorta a spin on Julia Child’s recipe.

First, roast 30 cloves of garlic (or use pre roasted from the olive bar at the nice grocery store)….once soft and golden brown, mash with a fork, or mortar and pestle.
In a small saucepan, melt half a stick of butter, add a cup of heavy cream, add garlic, season with S&P. Cook on low-medium low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often.Not really trying to reduce, but infuse here.
Boil two and a half pounds of large diced potatoes in salt water until tender….drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Mash potatoes, add reserved cooking liquid, and garlic and milk mixture and stir until incorporated. Season with s&p to taste. Voila :pass: Best potatoes on the flat earth.
Good to have a cardiologist on speed dial at my age. Butter and heavy cream and garlic would be divine on just about everything.

I didn’t say these were diet potatoes :rofl:
1672088747481.gif

I made a few arts.

Shandor Shepard. Such a prince.
24F6421B-C789-4F16-864C-E65DAD49EF55.jpeg

He’s a bitch.

I really like this. I call this Earth: Bad Day
BBFE7EC9-099E-4567-BF6D-1138975B2EF7.jpeg

This was a drawing that I did of my beloved Mustang. The one what is a murderer. I really captured it well I think
72573C6A-1718-4B29-8644-AE3B2B1AFFFD.jpeg

This is literally the exact car I had. Right down to the 18” polished wheels…mine where Saleen 5 lugs, where I believe these are Cobra Rs. My car looked identical to this. 1993 Mustang GT…I won best in show at the track my last night there out of 120 other Mustangs. So yeah…it was decent. It also was running in the 12s. I got that car for myself for my 21st birthday down in Charlotte North Carolina. Went with my dad to get it. 13 hour drive down.
69387321-21C0-49EC-A008-8DFA21EC9D84.jpeg

My heart broke for a year. I still miss her. My god that car was quick. I didn’t have the 5.0 badges. I even had the Cervini 3” cowl hood and the running pony Cobra front and the clear corner lights. It looked 99% as close as this. I had over $22k in it by the time it got rekt. Riding on 295/35/18 BFGoodrich KDs out back and 255/40/18 in front. All because i fell asleep after a Halloween party and left my keys on the table.

fuckin piece of shit. My parents almost lost their house. They were freakin out…all because my dad was nice enough to let me in their insurance, because I pt saved me a fuck ton of money. Turns out 21 year olds kill old ladies in cars like this. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back