Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, hope Christmas was a merry one!

I got to try the Arizer max the last couple days, definitely a different smoking experience :hookah:

Wasn't sure I was even getting anything at first, but I figured it out. Very hard to draw, so I figured I'd over packed the chamber but that's not the case. Even empty, the glass tubes are hard to draw from. Just part of the design I guess, maybe to keep it from cooling too fast?

The taste is great though, pure terps, my mouth tasted like I sucked on an herbal tea bag lol. Also got good and stoned because I just kept puffing on it trying to get a good hit.

I'm going to have to try it with some other strains, but it seems like my high goes away faster with the vape as opposed to smoking. It is easier on my lungs though, and that's what I was going for :thumbsup:

I got to try the Arizer max the last couple days, definitely a different smoking experience :hookah:

Wasn't sure I was even getting anything at first, but I figured it out. Very hard to draw, so I figured I'd over packed the chamber but that's not the case. Even empty, the glass tubes are hard to draw from. Just part of the design I guess, maybe to keep it from cooling too fast?

The taste is great though, pure terps, my mouth tasted like I sucked on an herbal tea bag lol. Also got good and stoned because I just kept puffing on it trying to get a good hit.

I'm going to have to try it with some other strains, but it seems like my high goes away faster with the vape as opposed to smoking. It is easier on my lungs though, and that's what I was going for :thumbsup:
Well e’llo there guvnah. Fancy a nice Earl Grey to get the blood flowin? Fine show. Hmm yes. That will do just lovely. Carry on.

Thanks for the well wishes my jammy. NB has been having a sad week. She lost her grandma last Thursday I think it was. Yeah, it’s been a little sad, I don’t want to see her family fall apart. She is the oldest of the kids and the most pure of them no question…she has such a good soul on her. It really digs at me when she cries. I’m thinking about maybe starting a YouTube channel. All about music and maybe a few fun other things. I have been giving it some serious thought. My weird charisma is worth throwing some time at and seeing if it might work. I am gonna teach NB to play the guitar like a boss. I am gonna buy her a guitar in a week or two, and hopefully film it. I already picked it out, it’s real purdy. It’s a real nice neck through LTD with a tune o matic bridge and a bound neck in an emerald green see through finish. A lot of high end appointments for a sub $500 instrument.

I should be just about good once all the taxes, fees and penalties are lobbied along with the charge for havina…plus courier fees and security deposit, first and last month rent, along with those fees and import duties and surcharge, the one time cash advance penalty and funds transfer permits and paperwork filing lien and petty cash offset. And that’s before we even get into lottery filings, finders fees and depreciated value adjustment addendum tax and various other charters and documentation that needs to be addressed by a bonded attorney and a certificated notary of the highest repute. Hmm yes. This will do. I’ll take it.
View attachment 1550218View attachment 1550219View attachment 1550220
I think a YouTube channel featuring your wonderfully strange personality and wordsmithing would be very entertaining….you’re a downright cunning linguist….that’s for sure :haha::pass:
Sweet guitar! Hopefully NB takes to it well….also sending her some well wishes:karmacloud::passit::vibes:

Vapes are weird in my experience once I am getting smoke it is either too hot or spent.... You don't think your smoking you just taste it :shrug: :pass:

Yall ever had jibaritos?
homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back