Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest are looking good otherwise! Whatever they are hungry for def starting at bottom if plant and going up so that should be mobile nutrient….
Question is which 1! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Hey @Jean-O is devils lettuce particularly hungry on something? NL in back right corner same age but def doesn’t have the same hunger pains! :d5:

Also saw a mention of baking soda and water 1tbsp per quart. Changes ph on leaves creating inhospitable environment for PM and can be done in late flower during lights on.
I've done this also but again I can't remember my ratio.
But what ever it was I remember it turned all my pistils brown. Still smoked good hahaha

Thank you. Will have a look at that video to see the science behind it, if there is any.

Interesting. I just got over the subject so i will try to learn about it ASAP. I can study for weeks until i really understand how something works out in reality.

Ok, let’s see if the AFN-legend shows up with an answer, or maybe that video above and some help of google will sort it for me.

Wow, that is really new Information for me but i Will take your word for it.

Thank you guys for sharing your knowledge with me. I’ll take some time and watch that video. I just have to learn this!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

This is what I can remember seeing @Mañ'O'Green talk about his UV lights but there maybe more out there :shrug::d5::pop::

I run blue pucks in veg to keep plants low and bushy, then I turn off the blue and do far red for 15 minutes at lights out when the plants start to flower. I run these for 7 - 10 days. then the UVA lamps with 10,000K run with the main lights. My GrowCraft lamps are red heavy so I have not needed more red. Then the last 2-3 weeks I run UVB.

I don’t know enough to start mucking about with spectrum at this point, but I’m always willing to learn. Interesting stuff for sure. What with photosystem II and the Emerson effect and especially the effects on plant morphology. I’m pretty skeptical of the benefits of UV personally, but of course I have nothing to back that up. It may add something, but they certainly do fine and produce top notch bud without it. Not saying it can’t help, just very low on the list on things I could improve.
I started using UV in 2017 and there was a noticeable improvement in the Terpene profile. My weed also got everyone higher. Now there is always the possibility that the improvements in quality were from some other change in my farming technique and skill level? The thing is I am not willing to grow now without them because well it ain't broke. :rofl:

G'Morning and good aftern
I just used my last bit. Definitly gave me one of the heartiest root balls I've had and that can't be a bad thing.
The nute bank on all my Jrs has an odd feel to it. It's kinda like a spongy hard feel ......spongy on the surface, but quickly gets harder. It's because the feeder roots have invaded it fully. The Regs were similar, but with a much bigger nute bank.
It's well wort the purchase IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back