Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's your day going @Dale's Proper Bud ?
:pass:
It's going.... being lazy but finally getting some motivation to clean up the grow room... I need to clean up last run bags plus a bunch of trays... I am pretty OCD about keeping everything clean buckets trays etc I wash weekly :shrug: :wall::joy: And just trying to oragnize the basement I've gotten a bunch of new stuff the last few months and just been piling it my shelf it packed need to ho it out... Pic from the other night:pass:
IMG_1778.JPG

So how many Unicorn owners here not mind the occasional splash of Unicorn water in the mouth,,,,,?
That's why I use the silicone mouth piece it stops that considerably ...BUT tbh I have just been using torch and banger easy clean up... I think I over load the unicorn and it plugs the piece below the glass resin gets clogged on the silicone then no air flow so it hit's like crap... I still use daily but lean towards the torch :shrug: :pass:

Man! Bummer about the ham! I did one on thanksgiving in the pit barrel cooker…..one of the best I’ve had! Honey mustard glaze with a nice smoke flavor.
Today I’m doing a prime rib in the pbc….and Brussels on the primate griddle. I love that thing. I use it several times a week, both the grill and griddle. Even figured out if I kick the outside burners on high, and put chicken pieces in the center, you can get a convection effect going and get really crispy fried like skin. I appreciate the recommendation my friend.
Doing well over here in the desert…..nice 60 degree weather with no clouds in sight. Life is good. Hopefully you and Nurse Bubbles are doing well my friend…..Merry Xmas, and what not :pass: :d5:
Thanks for the well wishes my jammy. NB has been having a sad week. She lost her grandma last Thursday I think it was. Yeah, it’s been a little sad, I don’t want to see her family fall apart. She is the oldest of the kids and the most pure of them no question…she has such a good soul on her. It really digs at me when she cries. I’m thinking about maybe starting a YouTube channel. All about music and maybe a few fun other things. I have been giving it some serious thought. My weird charisma is worth throwing some time at and seeing if it might work. I am gonna teach NB to play the guitar like a boss. I am gonna buy her a guitar in a week or two, and hopefully film it. I already picked it out, it’s real purdy. It’s a real nice neck through LTD with a tune o matic bridge and a bound neck in an emerald green see through finish. A lot of high end appointments for a sub $500 instrument.

I should be just about good once all the taxes, fees and penalties are lobbied along with the charge for havina…plus courier fees and security deposit, first and last month rent, along with those fees and import duties and surcharge, the one time cash advance penalty and funds transfer permits and paperwork filing lien and petty cash offset. And that’s before we even get into lottery filings, finders fees and depreciated value adjustment addendum tax and various other charters and documentation that needs to be addressed by a bonded attorney and a certificated notary of the highest repute. Hmm yes. This will do. I’ll take it.
AB61BD6F-017C-459F-B016-43D9A06C0AEA.png
4AB460A3-62F9-4A69-A460-C0438701D116.png
140C3AF9-1E07-4EBF-A425-3EA5FE7EA261.png

That's why I use the silicone mouth piece it stops that considerably ...BUT tbh I have just been using torch and banger easy clean up... I think I over load the unicorn and it plugs the piece below the glass resin gets clogged on the silicone then no air flow so it hit's like crap... I still use daily but lean towards the torch :shrug: :pass:
I love a nice shot in the mouth. It’s a good thing nobody can hear me say that out loud. Oh shit….I was not just thinkin thoughts? I was typin thoughts? Disregard anything I might have said in jest. Good show old bean. Still got it you old dapper fool. Wink wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back