Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the census on using a par meter for the indoor folks? Do you folks think it will improve a grow? I have just been using the photone app on Iphone14 but keeping think about getting a par meter.... Either the apogee or just getting a cheaper one that I seen @WildBill recommend:d5::thanks:
1672082916904.png

What's the census on using a par meter for the indoor folks? Do you folks think it will improve a grow? I have just been using the photone app on Iphone14 but keeping think about getting a par meter.... Either the apogee or just getting a cheaper one that I seen @WildBill recommend:d5::thanks:View attachment 1550239
That is the par meter I have, works like a champ

What's the census on using a par meter for the indoor folks? Do you folks think it will improve a grow? I have just been using the photone app on Iphone14 but keeping think about getting a par meter.... Either the apogee or just getting a cheaper one that I seen @WildBill recommend:d5::thanks:View attachment 1550239
That's $154 with shipping from growace currently with another $10 off if you sign up for email

I think a YouTube channel featuring your wonderfully strange personality and wordsmithing would be very entertaining….you’re a downright cunning linguist….that’s for sure :haha::pass:
Sweet guitar! Hopefully NB takes to it well….also sending her some well wishes:karmacloud::passit::vibes:
She actually has a smidge of a head start…we did the me show her stuffs a couple years ago. But…the big wrench in the plan was a lack of a specific NB guitar to call her very own. Even though I have no shortage of guitarses, I was short on fully ready to go guitars at that time. I never seemed to have more than one or two perfect at any given moment. Not only that, but I didn’t have two separate working guitar rigs that were up to my tonal standards. Which is like WAY high. But now. That is not a thing at all. I have guitars flowing out my baskets in every conceivable tuning that exists. Let’s see…I have like 9 guitars, and 8 of em are in standard tuning and the other one is actually a Volkswagen Beetle with a small block Ford with a screw driven blower. So I think that about takes care of the damn rats. As for guitars, I have more than 8 and less than 10. And the Volkswagen is actually a 7 string tuned to 7. And the rest are all tuned to 6, as my guitars seem to all have floating bridges. Because there isn’t nothing more satisfying than tuning a guitar 9 times in a row. Lol. I’m kidding…sort of.

Yes, they are hard to tune….if you’re not 31 years into a life sentence…and also if you’re not attempting to change tunings right now. That’s why I am getting her that fixed bridge, so she can jam that shit down into drop C and the likes of other more modern havinas so she can play System of an Asian Carp and Thule. Her original favorite musicals for listens with ears. I will probably stick a couple of my jam stix in Drop C and one in Drop D so I can teach. Like a teacher. That way she can bounce her little tune o matic around in seconds to whatever her little heart wants to attempt. The beauty of a fixed bridge is in this simplicity. Also good for a noob.

I am gonna get a guitar too…because I can’t just be buyin guitars and handin em out without also partaking in said guitarded. I need a Fender Stratamacaster in my collection of strings guitar. It’s very impotent to get a Strat for havina. Pink Floyd thinks so. And that guy Jimi Henderson and Clappers and Stevie Ray Nix and that guy Pearl Jam and that other guy from some band what uses a Fender for a guitar, I think his name was Nirvana or Iron Maiden. And that’s just a couple. At least 4 or 5 more exist. Maybe more. Probably not though. I figured If it’s good enough for some guy, it might just be my havina needinas kicking in

but in all serials, I needed an Fender for havina. They sound like no other guitar…except for another Fenders. Some guys like Camaros, Marshall’s and Les Pauls. I’m a Mustang guy, who used a Marshall for hiding behind while I stole a Boogie, man. Right down to my back legs and finger toes. Also no Gibsons. I like Fenders and Quarter Panels on a nice sesame seed brioche.

Also…I used to not like this kid Ed in high school. I called him Dick Ed. Lol. Also, is it weird that “my” Facebook is named after this name that I made up. And the picture is some guy that I found in a website? My name on UberEats is Hamlet Winterbottom…that’s also my name for Wegmans to get subs, and it says my address is 22.6 Hopscotch Trail in the ACTUAL REAL town of Butternuts, New York. Is that so wrong? My social media activity is pretty much exclusively guitar related, which I love to rile folks up. And then they see that I’m from Puerto Rico and that I went to California Polytechnic Institute and I am now a McWorker at McDonalds where i cook the McFood and yell at the McCustomers on my McLunchBreaks. I do have a respectable 9 friends though. Mmm. McBurger Meister Hampshire. That’s my name. Because I’m a bit different than the other kids.

this one time when I was 22, my ex friend stole my Mustang that was equivalent to my arms or my legs. He stolled it and killed a lady in my car. Just like his mom. She killed a dude that was walk-in with her Grand Prix. Put a basketball sized indent in the bumper where this guys head didn’t stand a chance. Just like his momma. I almost got sued for half a million bucks somehow, it turns out that you should NOT let other people kill people with your car. Words to live by. Amen.m I gotta go eat some garlic. My tummy is rumblings. Garlic is definitely the new steak, except on Friday. That’s when the fish get into it with the hamburgers. It’s a mess. Gnugnt.

Never used one, never taken a measurement. I just watch what my plants are doing and adjust accordingly. You can have too much information, in my opinion.
She actually has a smidge of a head start…we did the me show her stuffs a couple years ago. But…the big wrench in the plan was a lack of a specific NB guitar to call her very own. Even though I have no shortage of guitarses, I was short on fully ready to go guitars at that time. I never seemed to have more than one or two perfect at any given moment. Not only that, but I didn’t have two separate working guitar rigs that were up to my tonal standards. Which is like WAY high. But now. That is not a thing at all. I have guitars flowing out my baskets in every conceivable tuning that exists. Let’s see…I have like 9 guitars, and 8 of em are in standard tuning and the other one is actually a Volkswagen Beetle with a small block Ford with a screw driven blower. So I think that about takes care of the damn rats. As for guitars, I have more than 8 and less than 10. And the Volkswagen is actually a 7 string tuned to 7. And the rest are all tuned to 6, as my guitars seem to all have floating bridges. Because there isn’t nothing more satisfying than tuning a guitar 9 times in a row. Lol. I’m kidding…sort of.

Yes, they are hard to tune….if you’re not 31 years into a life sentence…and also if you’re not attempting to change tunings right now. That’s why I am getting her that fixed bridge, so she can jam that shit down into drop C and the likes of other more modern havinas so she can play System of an Asian Carp and Thule. Her original favorite musicals for listens with ears. I will probably stick a couple of my jam stix in Drop C and one in Drop D so I can teach. Like a teacher. That way she can bounce her little tune o matic around in seconds to whatever her little heart wants to attempt. The beauty of a fixed bridge is in this simplicity. Also good for a noob.

I am gonna get a guitar too…because I can’t just be buyin guitars and handin em out without also partaking in said guitarded. I need a Fender Stratamacaster in my collection of strings guitar. It’s very impotent to get a Strat for havina. Pink Floyd thinks so. And that guy Jimi Henderson and Clappers and Stevie Ray Nix and that guy Pearl Jam and that other guy from some band what uses a Fender for a guitar, I think his name was Nirvana or Iron Maiden. And that’s just a couple. At least 4 or 5 more exist. Maybe more. Probably not though. I figured If it’s good enough for some guy, it might just be my havina needinas kicking in

but in all serials, I needed an Fender for havina. They sound like no other guitar…except for another Fenders. Some guys like Camaros, Marshall’s and Les Pauls. I’m a Mustang guy, who used a Marshall for hiding behind while I stole a Boogie, man. Right down to my back legs and finger toes. Also no Gibsons. I like Fenders and Quarter Panels on a nice sesame seed brioche.

Also…I used to not like this kid Ed in high school. I called him Dick Ed. Lol. Also, is it weird that “my” Facebook is named after this name that I made up. And the picture is some guy that I found in a website? My name on UberEats is Hamlet Winterbottom…that’s also my name for Wegmans to get subs, and it says my address is 22.6 Hopscotch Trail in the ACTUAL REAL town of Butternuts, New York. Is that so wrong? My social media activity is pretty much exclusively guitar related, which I love to rile folks up. And then they see that I’m from Puerto Rico and that I went to California Polytechnic Institute and I am now a McWorker at McDonalds where i cook the McFood and yell at the McCustomers on my McLunchBreaks. I do have a respectable 9 friends though. Mmm. McBurger Meister Hampshire. That’s my name. Because I’m a bit different than the other kids.

this one time when I was 22, my ex friend stole my Mustang that was equivalent to my arms or my legs. He stolled it and killed a lady in my car. Just like his mom. She killed a dude that was walk-in with her Grand Prix. Put a basketball sized indent in the bumper where this guys head didn’t stand a chance. Just like his momma. I almost got sued for half a million bucks somehow, it turns out that you should NOT let other people kill people with your car. Words to live by. Amen.m I gotta go eat some garlic. My tummy is rumblings. Garlic is definitely the new steak, except on Friday. That’s when the fish get into it with the hamburgers. It’s a mess. Gnugnt.
Dude, if you like garlic…you gotta try my garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Sorta a spin on Julia Child’s recipe.

First, roast 30 cloves of garlic (or use pre roasted from the olive bar at the nice grocery store)….once soft and golden brown, mash with a fork, or mortar and pestle.
In a small saucepan, melt half a stick of butter, add a cup of heavy cream, add garlic, season with S&P. Cook on low-medium low for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often.Not really trying to reduce, but infuse here.
Boil two and a half pounds of large diced potatoes in salt water until tender….drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid. Mash potatoes, add reserved cooking liquid, and garlic and milk mixture and stir until incorporated. Season with s&p to taste. Voila :pass: Best potatoes on the flat earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back