Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’ve seen the % of each on here somewhere but can’t remember where. How much milk to H2O?
I would do some research and see if that is raw or pasteurized milk. There is a huge difference between them, one could be better than the other.

Last edited:
I know I’ve seen the % of each on here somewhere but can’t remember where. How much milk to H2O?
I think Ive seen somewhere around 30% milk by volume and you might check about skim vs whole!!
I have used it I just sort of forget what the ratio was lol.
Ive got CRS.... Lol

Yeah, I assume most studies are done with photos unless they specify. But, it would be hard if not impossible to do a real scientific comparison with autos since you couldn't run clones.
I agree!
IIRC a lot of people previously were looking at the rate leaves exchange air/CO2 and we're basicly calling this "Growth Rate". Where as here he measure actual yields with quite different conclusions
Can't say I'm positively in love with some of the R^2 values on those graphs lol

Yeah, I assume most studies are done with photos unless they specify. But, it would be hard if not impossible to do a real scientific comparison with autos since you couldn't run clones.
Although......
If you had some of those autos that aren't automatically flipping to flower and need a short nudge of 12/12 to get them started then back to 20/4 (for instance) once you got them to start.
Ya could clone those and get enough perhaps to do it.
Granted even then it's a variant of an auto sort of but still much much closer

Thank you. Will have a look at that video to see the science behind it, if there is any.

Interesting. I just got over the subject so i will try to learn about it ASAP. I can study for weeks until i really understand how something works out in reality.

Ok, let’s see if the AFN-legend shows up with an answer, or maybe that video above and some help of google will sort it for me.

Wow, that is really new Information for me but i Will take your word for it.

Thank you guys for sharing your knowledge with me. I’ll take some time and watch that video. I just have to learn this!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
Google will def have answer but i like to go to a trusted source on canna questions! Everyone on the internet claims to be an “expert” but rarely are they anything close to that! Im sure he has run same strains both pre uv and post to where he can report back the actual changes he noticed! I know MoG is like me and frugal where he can be so solar powered house or not I don’t think he would waste time and power on his UV if he didn’t have a noticeable difference in using it!

I would do some research and see if that is raw or pasteurized milk. There is a huge difference between them, one could be better than the other.
It’s pasteurized as most people dont have access to raw milk! :d5:

Chop incoming! Of my 2 photo regs i dropped the bigger sweeter looking 1 is def a dude! Maybe i should try to pull it up as much as possible and I will swap it to a smaller pot and put it in the office! It’s a killer cross i wouldn’t mind some pollen from!

Sour tangie X mimosa
image.jpg
image.jpg

Whats this look like to some proficient in diagnosing deficiencies? I ain’t trying to google search it! Been giving them nutes but didn’t start til bloom! Also not sure if maybe every reservoir fill needs to have epsom and Ca added to it! :shrug:
image.jpg

It’s pasteurized as most people dont have access to raw milk! :d5:
Also saw a mention of baking soda and water 1tbsp per quart. Changes ph on leaves creating inhospitable environment for PM and can be done in late flower during lights on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back