Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I’d add the description so someone better at understanding genetics maybe can “rebuild” this strain
This is her… day 35 of flower?
621C1C71-991E-4A91-ADF1-B7B93A11A9A3.jpeg
4AE9C00B-F784-425A-A5E5-AED3ECBBB107.jpeg
DF34D573-D2EB-464D-A4EF-2303BF4A766D.jpeg

Had a PM issue with her early on in flower so she has some discoloration…

Good evening AFN.
I’ve got these UVA/UVB and my leds… What’s up with those? Is it to bring out those last THC-crystals or What?

:pass::smokeout:
Uva and uvb have different affects on cannabis, uva causes an increase in veg growth and increased terpene production, uvb (285nm and 365nm) cause the production of the protein UVR8 that increases THC production(plants sunscreen)

Good evening AFN.
I’ve got these UVA/UVB and my leds… What’s up with those? Is it to bring out those last THC-crystals or What?

@Mañ'O'Green will have da answer! Not just cuz hes a walking encyclopedia but he uses both of them so he can for sure tell u how much a difference it makes! :d5:

Good evening AFN.

Uva and uvb have different affects on cannabis, uva causes an increase in veg growth and increased terpene production, uvb (285nm and 365nm) cause the production of the protein UVR8 that increases THC production(plants sunscreen)
Another benefit is that most molds and fungus can not survive uva/uvb light spectrums.

This is her… day 35 of flower?View attachment 1550194View attachment 1550195View attachment 1550196
Had a PM issue with her early on in flower so she has some discoloration…
This may already be common knowledge here in which case I apologize. An aqueous solution of milk has been shown to be quite helpful in the suppression of powdery mildew.
In addition to that I've seen reports that compost tea can also be quite useful

Hope some might find this interesting. I'm a big fan of natural methods to control issues on stuff I'm gonna be consuming

Good evening AFN.

Just found this, says that they only found increases in the level of cannabinoids on the sugar leaves. Which would make sense that the plant would put them out on the sugar leaves as further protection, given the buds would typically be fully coated anyway, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back