Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had just remembered that I needed one more item I needed for the next grow.
DYNOMYCO
Go to their website and you can get a great buy today.
Discount!
Free shipping!
Free cap!

DYNOMYCO Cap Black (100% off) 1 Free
DYNOMYCO 12oz / 340g - Treats up to 68 plants!
DYNOMYCO 12oz / 340g - Treats up to 68 plants! 1 $32.00

Cost summary
Description Price
Subtotal $32.00
Discount HOLIDAY SEASON - $3.20 $3.20 off total order price
Shipping Free
Total USD $28.80

Does anyone know who is growing the HSO strain that turns the entire plant a lovely cocoa brown color? I remember seeing a thread with some absolutely gorgeous pictures but I cannot find it again. I also don't remember the grower or strain.

I do know it was Humboldt something. There are two Humboldt companies as well so I'm even a bit more lost than usual.
That would be me… HSO Passionfruit punch. I am hoping to see a return of this strain sometime in the future. Don’t know if HSO/ Dinafem lost all their genetics when the shutdown happened but I’ve seen on their site a return of Chocolate mint OG (2.0) and another that’s a 2.0 version so I have hope.

G'Morning and good aftern
I had just remembered that I needed one more item I needed for the next grow.
DYNOMYCO
Go to their website and you can get a great buy today.
Discount!
Free shipping!
Free cap!

DYNOMYCO Cap Black (100% off) 1 Free
DYNOMYCO 12oz / 340g - Treats up to 68 plants!
DYNOMYCO 12oz / 340g - Treats up to 68 plants! 1 $32.00

Cost summary
Description Price
Subtotal $32.00
Discount HOLIDAY SEASON - $3.20 $3.20 off total order price
Shipping Free
Total USD $28.80

I just used my last bit. Definitly gave me one of the heartiest root balls I've had and that can't be a bad thing.

Oh my......:chef:...I pulled the beef stew out the freezer...the gravy would make Angels sing.......mmm...mmm...mmm....
I think singing angels is normal! When they get really happy they rave! ;) :rofl:

1672071712101.gif

Get your "Canna Geek" on! I'm testing this product in the upcoming run. I think I'm just gonna run it in one Jr in my 2x4. Same strain..........Maybe two AUTO ELEPHANT or two Double Grape. Maybe Two Walter White, but I don't know how it grows. I'm just trying to see if it's cost-effective and makes a visible difference.
Anyone here familiar with this particular product?

Lol, I just ordered some last Friday for the next grow, I also have DynoMyco and com lobster compost to add. :headbang:

That would be me… HSO Passionfruit punch. I am hoping to see a return of this strain sometime in the future. Don’t know if HSO/ Dinafem lost all their genetics when the shutdown happened but I’ve seen on their site a return of Chocolate mint OG (2.0) and another that’s a 2.0 version so I have hope.
Genotype65% Indica / 35% Sativa
CrossPurple Punch x Geist OG
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering53-56 days
Indoor yield400-500 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeEarly October
Outdoor yield1000-3000 g/plant
Outdoor height3-4 m
THC16-19%
CBD0.1%
3-seed pack - 27.01 € 5-seed pack - 44.00 € 10-seed pack - 88.00 €

TotalVAT included27.01 €
SAFE AND DISCREET SHIPPING
NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING
QUALITY ASSURED
PASSION FRUIT PUNCH
A stunning jewel
A grateful plant with exotic aroma and soothing effect
Modest and slightly compact growth with tight internode stacking sets the stage for hardy structure during the vegetative period. Rock-hard, egg-shaped buds with extremely high resin production make for great bag appeal.
Sharp tones of tart tropical fruit infused with equally powerful expressions of diesel gas and spicy black pepper. Effects provide a strong cerebral high and the flower is great for end-of-day relaxation. The perfect infusion of two complex terpene profiles has made for a high-caliber connoisseur flower.
Plants during vegetative period grow slowly but become compact, requiring less overall maintenance. Lateral branching helps to support higher yields. The nutritional demands are modest for both vegetative and flowering periods
Productivity and quality
Easy growing with great results
Single trellising is recommended to support indoor cultivation, and 6-9 plants are acceptable per square meter contingent on pot size and veg time.
Outdoors, plants are optimally cultivated in dry and arid climates, and long-season production requires double trellising to reach full potential. Larger plants for both outdoor and indoor production require less cleaning underneath primary canopy layers due to bud density.
Thin canopy leaves back during earlier stages of flowering to maximize potential for the final weeks of bud development.

Genotype65% Indica / 35% Sativa
CrossPurple Punch x Geist OG
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering53-56 days
Indoor yield400-500 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeEarly October
Outdoor yield1000-3000 g/plant
Outdoor height3-4 m
THC16-19%
CBD0.1%
3-seed pack - 27.01 € 5-seed pack - 44.00 € 10-seed pack - 88.00 €

TotalVAT included27.01 €
SAFE AND DISCREET SHIPPING
NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING
QUALITY ASSURED
PASSION FRUIT PUNCH
A stunning jewel
A grateful plant with exotic aroma and soothing effect
Modest and slightly compact growth with tight internode stacking sets the stage for hardy structure during the vegetative period. Rock-hard, egg-shaped buds with extremely high resin production make for great bag appeal.
Sharp tones of tart tropical fruit infused with equally powerful expressions of diesel gas and spicy black pepper. Effects provide a strong cerebral high and the flower is great for end-of-day relaxation. The perfect infusion of two complex terpene profiles has made for a high-caliber connoisseur flower.
Plants during vegetative period grow slowly but become compact, requiring less overall maintenance. Lateral branching helps to support higher yields. The nutritional demands are modest for both vegetative and flowering periods
Productivity and quality
Easy growing with great results
Single trellising is recommended to support indoor cultivation, and 6-9 plants are acceptable per square meter contingent on pot size and veg time.
Outdoors, plants are optimally cultivated in dry and arid climates, and long-season production requires double trellising to reach full potential. Larger plants for both outdoor and indoor production require less cleaning underneath primary canopy layers due to bud density.
Thin canopy leaves back during earlier stages of flowering to maximize potential for the final weeks of bud development.
Thought I’d add the description so someone better at understanding genetics maybe can “rebuild” this strain

Good evening AFN.
I’ve got these UVA/UVB and my leds… What’s up with those? Is it to bring out those last THC-crystals or What?

:pass::smokeout:
Just got a UVA light from HLG that I am gonna be using in my 4x4... From my understanding terps is what it brings out but I really don't know the science behind it if there is any.. I believe this is a highly debated topic in the canna world right now

here is a video shared with me that I have to get through yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back