Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your "Canna Geek" on! I'm testing this product in the upcoming run. I think I'm just gonna run it in one Jr in my 2x4. Same strain..........Maybe two AUTO ELEPHANT or two Double Grape. Maybe Two Walter White, but I don't know how it grows. I'm just trying to see if it's cost-effective and makes a visible difference.
Anyone here familiar with this particular product?

Haven't used that one, but I'm a firm believer in using silica. I use either Silicium from New Millennium or RAW silica. Makes the plants much more strong. I've only had to use supports once or twice. Also really helps with drought resistance. Some of my plants should have been dead when I've had to go out of town, but they just kept charging along!

Looks like Santa can relax now

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 11.43.43 PM.png

The older you get..the more you realise...that everyone Born is just a cash cow for some anonymous bean counter making money for the rich 1%.

but then.......................I'm a cynical old cow......................:crying:
Think about big business like AT&T, utilities, Apple and the like. They can over-charge by mere a few pennies and rake in the dough.

Haven't used that one, but I'm a firm believer in using silica. I use either Silicium from New Millennium or RAW silica. Makes the plants much more strong. I've only had to use supports once or twice. Also really helps with drought resistance. Some of my plants should have been dead when I've had to go out of town, but they just kept charging along!
The media in this run is fresh. I didn't add any aeration. In the grow before, I experimented in using a floor dry product composed of DE. With good biology, it can be made available. I had a noticeable difference in stem sturdiness when training in this grow. I made a remark about how much easier it was on all the girls at the same level of maturity.
The BAS product should be a more efficient means of supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back