Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer - how goes today? Any warmer for you?

I have just been out to get my water - even the price of that has gone up. View attachment 1550153
To lethargic to fill up 100litrs but it will do for a few days.
Temps are starting to moderate slightly, the high the last three days has been 17*f, it is supposed to get up to mid 20's*f today. Next weekend it is supposed to be up in the 50's for a high!

Bottled water here is 2.59$ a gallon.... Darn lucky I have an excellent spring available to get my water at!

Temps are starting to moderate slightly
Thats good news @Talonxracer :pass:

Bottled water here is 2.59$ a gallon.... Darn lucky I have an excellent spring available to get my water at!
I used to use bottled water (the big 20litr dispenser bottles) but it became to expensive for me, you guys get a lot whatever it maybe for a fair bit less than over here which is nice! Spring water, now that is Ideal. :hump:

What does it smell like @Talonxracer ......?....after seeing how cats react.....I'd have to give it a go............... :biggrin:

This catnip is very strong smelling, I can't place the odor.. A touch like minty body odor.....:rofl:
Now the dirty washcloth is just musty smelling :headbang:

sad but true :cuss:

The older you get..the more you realise...that everyone Born is just a cash cow for some anonymous bean counter making money for the rich 1%.

but then.......................I'm a cynical old cow......................:crying:

6E4AED23-0BB4-42FF-AB34-8977152906E6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back