Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss poor planning...............:doh:......I Remembered the dog food...............so it could have been worse........:pass:
I do have to say Mossy - for a stoner to be short on sugary goodness, be that cocoa based or other is scary. Glad the dog got some tucker :rofl:

You Know someone will be along who does know....:headbang:
Yes for sure - put a note in my diary as well, when the alcohol wears off, answers will come :hothot:

I'm trying to Will meself into going down the beach for breakfast.....
do it, do it! As you know our sea is the wrong colour to enjoy breakfast over...

If the shops are open, I think there is no excuse not to get your fix. I just had a custard donut :woohoo1:

A wee bit of Jamaican, very confident as to its origins, and the flavours and overall aroma is delightful and very much take me back. Certainly ain't no Sensimillia - but this said it is not a box of seeds, there are some, and they are nice and ripe. It has been dried and cured well before packaging and as with cobs there has been some fermentation taking place giving a deep sweet musk....

Sounds Delightful........... :pass: ...........

I do have to say Mossy - for a stoner to be short on sugary goodness, be that cocoa based or other is scary. Glad the dog got some tucker :rofl:

We are much more likely to go shopping for dog food than human food........:biggrin:...I can always scratch something up from the cupboards for us.....

If I've got a 2 kilo pack of frozen chicken portions in the freezer........:chef:...we are set for days.......:biggrin:...and I normally keep one of the humongus tins of tuna in stock....that'll do us for a few days too.....

The main supermarket we use...does not sell UK chocolate...and Spanish chocolate is just Not the same.........:grump:

I just had a custard donut :woohoo1:

Flowery...... :grump: ....

1672048156402.png

do it, do it!

Hubby doesn't sound keen on casting his onesie..........:pass:....at least until 4pm when his footie is on.......

our sea is the wrong colour to enjoy breakfast over...

Yeah....our glorious blue sea....:biggrin:...as soon as the sky is overcast...it looks just like Whitley Bay........:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back