Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vibe Restore Point.........:zen:...Feel Free to Plug in..........

Get Comfortable............grab a coffee...........and light up.............

I've got the Extended version for you........15 Whole minutes of Me time.....you have Earned it.......:bighug:

#SmoketilyouFloat

coff.gif

ganjafairy.gif

cookiemonster.gif

And for those of you who have Really over indulged...........

Drink it while its Fizzing.............:pass:

Morning all - well thats over :woohoo1: Got through unscathed buy that strange chap in the red hat...how is everyone?
Morning @Mossy - did yo get any choccy in the end? :pass:

So, I just went to take a look at the plants, and realised the res has about 10ltrs left init, which is too low as the pump is only half submerged, and there is no RO water left in the house as I was far too lethargic to go and get some yesterday. So, I actually have to leave the house again and fill up my bottles, or use tap water? First world stoner problems are rife this time of year :rofl:

Morning all - well thats over :woohoo1: Got through unscathed buy that strange chap in the red hat...how is everyone?

Shhh!!!.........................I Think everybody is having a Lie in........ :coffee2: .......:crying:

Morning @Mossy - did yo get any choccy in the end? :pass:

:grump: Nope.......hubby Found 4 Weathers originals in the car glove box...........and that was the extent of it....:nono:

I'm Deprived........

So, I just went to take a look at the plants, and realised the res has about 10ltrs left init, which is too low as the pump is only half submerged, and there is no RO water left in the house as I was far too lethargic to go and get some yesterday. So, I actually have to leave the house again and fill up my bottles, or use tap water? First world stoner problems are rife this time of year :rofl:

If you fill a tub with tap watter and let it sit for a few hours does it not let all the crap settle to the bottom.....? ...:watering:

Shhh!!!.........................I Think everybody is having a Lie in........ :coffee2: .......:crying:
:rofl: good call, I shall keep it low key for a bit, just a smoke to share :pass:

:grump: Nope.......hubby Found 4 Weathers originals in the car glove box...........and that was the extent of it....:nono:
well b*g*er me, a werthers, a bloody werthers, that is truly a state of affairs - sending good Cocoa bean based vibes

If you fill a tub with tap water and let it sit for a few hours does it not let all the crap settle to the bottom.....? ...:watering:
I think it does but I dont know how much, it also allows the chlorine to dissipate to an extent. My single worry is will it throw things of kilter (But I have no idea as I haven't been using RO for that long) adding tap water with the added bits in our lovely tap water that the plants have not tried yet. I suppose I could do a quick test, 2 bottles of tap water, one left open for 24hrs, the other with the Ecothrive Neutralise (I have some from my very poor showing at a living soil grow) and see what the EC ends up being - my tap sits at about .4 as is.

good call, I shall keep it low key for a bit, just a smoke to share :pass:

IMG_3912.JPG

Sharing one......... :pass:

well b*g*er me, a werthers, a bloody werthers, that is truly a state of affairs - sending good Cocoa bean based vibes

Piss poor planning...............:doh:......I Remembered the dog food...............so it could have been worse........:pass:

I think it does but I dont know how much,

You Know someone will be along who does know....:headbang:

I'm trying to Will meself into going down the beach for breakfast.....:pass:....look for chocolate...and some decent meat on the way back.......but...I haven't quite managed it..............Yet.......

I Think the supermarkets will be open....Boxing day is not a Spanish Thing....:pass:...I don't Think..........

as everyone is still hanging I thought I would open another hippy package :woohoo1:
20904434-D3E2-4FB1-A7BE-B9D48E3825F8_1_105_c.jpeg

A wee bit of Jamaican, very confident as to its origins, and the flavours and overall aroma is delightful and very much take me back. Certainly ain't no Sensimillia - but this said it is not a box of seeds, there are some, and they are nice and ripe. It has been dried and cured well before packaging and as with cobs there has been some fermentation taking place giving a deep sweet musk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back