Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer :pighug:..you Survived.......:biggrin:......

Plans for today.............?
Yep, I survived, but the microwave didnt, my mum decided she wanted a baked potato yesterday, she put the potato in the nuker and set the timer for 15 minutes! Needless to say around minute 7 it caught fire...... Ordered a new microwave this morning.......... The second time in a week she tried to burn down the house with the microwave!!!

Yep, I survived, but the microwave didnt, my mum decided she wanted a baked potato yesterday, she put the potato in the nuker and set the timer for 15 minutes! Needless to say around minute 7 it caught fire...... Ordered a new microwave this morning.......... The second time in a week she tried to burn down the house with the microwave!!!

Bugger............ :doh: ....hubby is a demon with the microwave too...but usually only heating coffee up ......so it doesn't burn.

just volcanoes out the cup.......so he gets half a coffee ....and leaves me the clean up........:pass:

A Lot of Sales start today...you might get a Bargain......:headbang:

Bugger............ :doh: ....hubby is a demon with the microwave too...but usually only heating coffee up ......so it doesn't burn.

just volcanoes out the cup.......so he gets half a coffee ....and leaves me the clean up........:pass:

A Lot of Sales start today...you might get a Bargain......:headbang:

LOL,,,

Yup, the replacement was on sale 40%off :headbang: probably time for a replacement anyways... Best way to look at it!

Morning kittens....29f, coffee tasty and hot ( not letting mine cool off), another day of trying to stay warm, not supposed to start warming till Wed/Thurs. Will probably take a walk around the yard this afternoon to check how bad the freeze affected things.

Buster hit up his catnip, then opened the cabinet under the sink and snagged a old smelly washcloth to roll on....
IMG_20221226_060419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back