Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3914.JPG

Tallking about a lie in.................I just ate this and I Swear I feel a Purr coming on......:snooze:......

Afternoon @WildBill ............you didn't get a lie in did you......................?:snooze:
I got a reasonable amount of sleep at 5 or so hours. Pretty good for me.
Second round of infusion is done. Since it was running while sleeping, the oil is cool. I'll turn it on for 20 min to warm the oil. .......warm oil squeezes out more. Think I have two more rounds. Should raise the potency by quite the margin and increase the amount.
Hash moisture level was slightly too high last night and the rosin was a little funky, so it will go in the next decarb for a nice boost.
Need to chop Ogre Berry and get her in paper bags. Press will get a workout. Gotta try and get the new headlights and sidemarkers on Da GrandPa car, but have to find the silly ass adjustment tool.
Second cup of Java and feeding da putty tats is my short term goals at the moment.
Morning!!!!
View attachment 1550155

Tallking about a lie in.................I just ate this and I Swear I feel a Purr coming on......:snooze:......
I'd tear that up at the moment!

Get your "Canna Geek" on! I'm testing this product in the upcoming run. I think I'm just gonna run it in one Jr in my 2x4. Same strain..........Maybe two AUTO ELEPHANT or two Double Grape. Maybe Two Walter White, but I don't know how it grows. I'm just trying to see if it's cost-effective and makes a visible difference.
Anyone here familiar with this particular product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back