Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who is growing the HSO strain that turns the entire plant a lovely cocoa brown color? I remember seeing a thread with some absolutely gorgeous pictures but I cannot find it again. I also don't remember the grower or strain.

I do know it was Humboldt something. There are two Humboldt companies as well so I'm even a bit more lost than usual.
I found one that looks like it turns a purpley brown during the fade called desert diesel. But I think its retired. Its also a stock breeder photo and only a couple leaves come close to a cocoa color. Otherwise theres a ghosts of nyc that turns a deep reddish brown
Screenshot_20221225_163948_Chrome.jpg

I found one that looks like it turns a purpley brown during the fade called desert diesel. But I think its retired. Its also a stock breeder photo and only a couple leaves come close to a cocoa color. Otherwise theres a ghosts of nyc that turns a deep reddish brown
View attachment 1550046
707 headband said some phenos turn brown!

You magnificent bastard. I was gonna bust the Kong out and smoke a ham…it looks real good too, but Mother Nature FUCKED me hard. It was pouring rain on Wednesday or so. Then it went down to fucking 7. That’s Fahrenheit too, none of that wacky Celsius in this haüs. So, betwixt the water and the 7, my god damn King Mothafuckin Kong is frozen shut like a god damn weld was done. A fuckin row of nickels they says. Yeah. I tried to light a baby fire through the bottom vent. Nah. I duct taped a fucking blow dryer up there and let her rip for an hour. Nope. I finally threw in the towel and left the ham in the fridgerator klinghoffer. I made a spatchcock Turkey instead, which is about half an hour away i from being done. I was really wanting that hammer. It sucks. Ohh well, later this week.

How ya been son? How is the Primeape treating ya? Im still stoked I recommended that. I think my buddy is gonna snag one in a month or so…he really liked your cookings. I have been busy spending money…lol. Ya can’t take it with you I heard. At least that’s what THEY don’t want you to know. Smell that bro? It sounds like a bit of sheist in the air. Fuck em. Spend spend spend. And eat ice cream. I’ve been on a serious quest to find the best mint chocolate chip scream. As we speak, Turkey Hill Natural….the white shit….is winning, with Tillamook in second. That Turkey Hill is fucking stupid good though. Merry Thundershank Franklin. Be easy fam
View attachment 1550034
I seriously need this. It can go just about any color too.

m
I had to get the hammer out yesterday to open the smoker and grill. :crying: Sounds like we're in the same region. And I'm green turkey hill mcc with the fine chocolate shavings instead of the chunks :thumbsup:

You magnificent bastard. I was gonna bust the Kong out and smoke a ham…it looks real good too, but Mother Nature FUCKED me hard. It was pouring rain on Wednesday or so. Then it went down to fucking 7. That’s Fahrenheit too, none of that wacky Celsius in this haüs. So, betwixt the water and the 7, my god damn King Mothafuckin Kong is frozen shut like a god damn weld was done. A fuckin row of nickels they says. Yeah. I tried to light a baby fire through the bottom vent. Nah. I duct taped a fucking blow dryer up there and let her rip for an hour. Nope. I finally threw in the towel and left the ham in the fridgerator klinghoffer. I made a spatchcock Turkey instead, which is about half an hour away i from being done. I was really wanting that hammer. It sucks. Ohh well, later this week.

How ya been son? How is the Primeape treating ya? Im still stoked I recommended that. I think my buddy is gonna snag one in a month or so…he really liked your cookings. I have been busy spending money…lol. Ya can’t take it with you I heard. At least that’s what THEY don’t want you to know. Smell that bro? It sounds like a bit of sheist in the air. Fuck em. Spend spend spend. And eat ice cream. I’ve been on a serious quest to find the best mint chocolate chip scream. As we speak, Turkey Hill Natural….the white shit….is winning, with Tillamook in second. That Turkey Hill is fucking stupid good though. Merry Thundershank Franklin. Be easy fam
View attachment 1550034
I seriously need this. It can go just about any color too.

m
Man! Bummer about the ham! I did one on thanksgiving in the pit barrel cooker…..one of the best I’ve had! Honey mustard glaze with a nice smoke flavor.
Today I’m doing a prime rib in the pbc….and Brussels on the primate griddle. I love that thing. I use it several times a week, both the grill and griddle. Even figured out if I kick the outside burners on high, and put chicken pieces in the center, you can get a convection effect going and get really crispy fried like skin. I appreciate the recommendation my friend.
Doing well over here in the desert…..nice 60 degree weather with no clouds in sight. Life is good. Hopefully you and Nurse Bubbles are doing well my friend…..Merry Xmas, and what not :pass: :d5:

I don't really weigh my results anymore, but my buddy wanted to know how much I got from Sour Stomper and Double Grape dry ice shake after showing him the two Ball containers.
It turned out to be quite nice at 126.63g.
Surprised the F outta me!
IMG_20221224_222552991_HDR.jpg

The first round of decarb and infuse of the worked dry ice material is half over and I'm about to add my coconut oil. I'm using my current infused oil and adding some fresh to make up the full amount. Looks like there will be enough material for two more rounds. The end result should be quite potent!
Takes a long time to run all the material thru my Ardent, but it's so easy!

Lots of good tidings have been shared and raised spirits have been toasted. Now it's time to sit back, burn one down and chill with my girls. Among other things, I got a cool gift from my wife for an evening out at a steel forge and 90 minute class to make something followed by a beer and burger tasting after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back