Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who is growing the HSO strain that turns the entire plant a lovely cocoa brown color? I remember seeing a thread with some absolutely gorgeous pictures but I cannot find it again. I also don't remember the grower or strain.

I do know it was Humboldt something. There are two Humboldt companies as well so I'm even a bit more lost than usual.
Pretty much what mine look like after I'm done beating them up.

We hate our outdated kitchen but it would take 50K to redo it. So we do the Sink Range Fridge Tango on a daily basis.:stir:

We are in a cabin.....so nothing is big...but if it is small its reasonably cheap to replace... :headbang:

After the flood the stainless steel sink unit and trolley were two of the few things to survive.....:pass:

Merry Christmas to you too Mossy…long time no see. Be good and eat better today!!

Aw maaan @Dr.Bubbles .....we didnt get the shopping in....:shrug:...I had a small ham joint for boxing day so I cooked that........pfft...it was crap....

Buuut......tomorrow is another day........:headbang:....we don't really Do xmas anyway....so no real disappointment.....:pass:

Were you Cooking.....?...............:chef:......

Thanks for da Christmas reps! :d5:

@Mossy @Dale's Proper Bud @Zer0

1672004232875.gif

If you have scorpions and rattlesnakes, you’ve also got T-shirt weather :smoking: currently 60f with blue skies:headbang: Merry Xmas my friend
You magnificent bastard. I was gonna bust the Kong out and smoke a ham…it looks real good too, but Mother Nature FUCKED me hard. It was pouring rain on Wednesday or so. Then it went down to fucking 7. That’s Fahrenheit too, none of that wacky Celsius in this haüs. So, betwixt the water and the 7, my god damn King Mothafuckin Kong is frozen shut like a god damn weld was done. A fuckin row of nickels they says. Yeah. I tried to light a baby fire through the bottom vent. Nah. I duct taped a fucking blow dryer up there and let her rip for an hour. Nope. I finally threw in the towel and left the ham in the fridgerator klinghoffer. I made a spatchcock Turkey instead, which is about half an hour away i from being done. I was really wanting that hammer. It sucks. Ohh well, later this week.

How ya been son? How is the Primeape treating ya? Im still stoked I recommended that. I think my buddy is gonna snag one in a month or so…he really liked your cookings. I have been busy spending money…lol. Ya can’t take it with you I heard. At least that’s what THEY don’t want you to know. Smell that bro? It sounds like a bit of sheist in the air. Fuck em. Spend spend spend. And eat ice cream. I’ve been on a serious quest to find the best mint chocolate chip scream. As we speak, Turkey Hill Natural….the white shit….is winning, with Tillamook in second. That Turkey Hill is fucking stupid good though. Merry Thundershank Franklin. Be easy fam
3500E59D-E409-434C-9869-2874A4B450C1.jpeg

I seriously need this. It can go just about any color too.

m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back