Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All. Merry Christmas to all that celebrate.

You Ate his Cookies...............?..................................:yoinks:

View attachment 1549851

View attachment 1549852

It would be a lump of something but not coal as it is too expensive these days :rofl:

Gawd...where did I put the pigs in blankets.............?................. :pass:

View attachment 1549862

OMG that is priceless. Guss is a star in his own world!

:pighug: The appetizers are the Best Bit..........:biggrin:.....and I Much prefer a chicken to a turkey........

Good Tric-ing.....

Kitchen is too small for two cooks here..........:chef: ....but I'd be Happy if he made me a sani every now and then......

Although I Love cooking...it gets boring day in day out.......:biggrin:

We hate our outdated kitchen but it would take 50K to redo it. So we do the Sink Range Fridge Tango on a daily basis.:stir:

Dummy me, just realized. This is my first winter grow that I am exhausting to the outside. I bought a window vent to save money on filters. And I didnt even consider this would be an issue. Obviously the lights dont throw off has much heat as I had thought.
I have a couple electric heaters in the garage, will put one in the lung room. Thanks for the idea.

I like and use a small oil filled heater they give a more even heat to a small space.

Dummy me, just realized. This is my first winter grow that I am exhausting to the outside. I bought a window vent to save money on filters. And I didnt even consider this would be an issue. Obviously the lights dont throw off has much heat as I had thought.
I have a couple electric heaters in the garage, will put one in the lung room. Thanks for the idea.
I ran a quartz heater for a while in the 6x7 dungeon, but my electric bill was already high, and the little heater was using as much juice as all my lights together. My electric company sends me a comparison showing how much electricity I use compared to "similar homes in the neighborhood." Anyway, this area has piped in natural gas, so I got a 10kBTU gas space heater that uses no electricity at all. Works a charm:
space_heater.jpg

Hello AFN people. My buddy, and the man, myth and legend himself, Mañ'O'Green said maybe I should post this pic here. Well, here I am and I’m doing just that. Merry ChristmAFN y’all smokers and bong hitters. My mom warned me about people who smoke pot…and then I got her to smoke so I asked her if I should stay away now. She thought that was hilarious. She had rheumatoid arthritis and some dummy cancer. It helped a bit. She’s gone. Now I don’t get presents from Santa anymore. What’s up Santa, why you stop coming?

Enjoy em while ya can friends, things can change in the blink of an eyeball. Hope y’all have a fun filled merry hamburger and happy Christmas and a decent Kwanza…but not too decent….lol

Drive craftily, the one time is just waitin to catch someone slippin, don’t be that guy. Happy travels amnd good eats to y’all, I’m gonna go smoke some ham and play with my absolutely mind blowing guitar rig that still makes me head spin…the whole reason I’m here…lol. Boogie!!
View attachment 1550000
Merry Xmas my friend :pass: :d5: Sweet set up!

@Frank the Dank for some reason when I'm out there trying to get the snowblower to work, and busting my back shoveling, I remember your environment, and I be thinking "rattlesnakes and scorpions aren't that bad."
If you have scorpions and rattlesnakes, you’ve also got T-shirt weather :smoking: currently 60f with blue skies:headbang: Merry Xmas my friend

Does anyone know who is growing the HSO strain that turns the entire plant a lovely cocoa brown color? I remember seeing a thread with some absolutely gorgeous pictures but I cannot find it again. I also don't remember the grower or strain.

I do know it was Humboldt something. There are two Humboldt companies as well so I'm even a bit more lost than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back