Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1671939932719.jpg

I cannot say I ever had trouble keeping my tent heat up in the 70's like this year. The lights normally make it too hot, but this dam cold streak. The best I can do is lung room temp. And no way in hell I'm cranking the thermostat to 76°.
I have one of those Lazko tower style electric heaters to supplement the house heating temps in the lung room, works a charm.

I have one of those Lazko tower style electric heaters to supplement the house heating temps in the lung room, works a charm.
Dummy me, just realized. This is my first winter grow that I am exhausting to the outside. I bought a window vent to save money on filters. And I didnt even consider this would be an issue. Obviously the lights dont throw off has much heat as I had thought.
I have a couple electric heaters in the garage, will put one in the lung room. Thanks for the idea.

Thanks for the white Christmas cheer, @Mossy! Blessings and good cheer to you and the Mister. I did my duty and shoveled from the front door to the street. I guess I'm not going anywhere though. I hope the snow plow drivers have a good Christmas and come to work tomorrow:
no_plow.jpg

On the upside, i did find the wife's Honda. No rush to clean it off if the roads are blocked? Maybe wait 'til Spring...
found_the_honda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back