Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas AFN
1671986916597.gif

1671986844328.gif

After a 20 day cure(so far), the 3bog has changed its entire smell and taste, rather pleasant now, chem mostly. I pressed 3.5g of it this morning to try, it is still thin and runny even after 10 minutes in the freezer, I will try an hour or two in the deep freezer on the next try.

After a 20 day cure(so far), the 3bog has changed its entire smell and taste, rather pleasant now, chem mostly. I pressed 3.5g of it this morning to try, it is still thin and runny even after 10 minutes in the freezer, I will try an hour or two in the deep freezer on the next try.
Mine always kept the litter box smell.

Yuck! Hopefully you found someone who wanted it!
Oh yeah...everyone loved it, I stuck with the Sour Stomper.....got about 3 oz left of that. The GT's are starting in with a slight musky skunky smell now, which is more to my liking.

I've had weed from south beach Miami that had so much trichs it looked covered in glue....a clear glue but I had to peel it out the bag.....I still never seen anything like it again....20 years ago.....

I've had weed from south beach Miami that had so much trichs it looked covered in glue....a clear glue but I had to peel it out the bag.....I still never seen anything like it again....20 years ago.....
So far most of anything I grow any more I have to pry apart when I take it out of the grove bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back