Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had weed from south beach Miami that had so much trichs it looked covered in glue....a clear glue but I had to peel it out the bag.....I still never seen anything like it again....20 years ago.....
That is how Sweet seeds red gorilla girl XL was so i bred her with red poison and their offspring sometimes have the clear glue ooze on the buds, crazy stuff i never seen before these 2 strains

Hello AFN people. My buddy, and the man, myth and legend himself, Mañ'O'Green said maybe I should post this pic here. Well, here I am and I’m doing just that. Merry ChristmAFN y’all smokers and bong hitters. My mom warned me about people who smoke pot…and then I got her to smoke so I asked her if I should stay away now. She thought that was hilarious. She had rheumatoid arthritis and some dummy cancer. It helped a bit. She’s gone. Now I don’t get presents from Santa anymore. What’s up Santa, why you stop coming?

Enjoy em while ya can friends, things can change in the blink of an eyeball. Hope y’all have a fun filled merry hamburger and happy Christmas and a decent Kwanza…but not too decent….lol

Drive craftily, the one time is just waitin to catch someone slippin, don’t be that guy. Happy travels amnd good eats to y’all, I’m gonna go smoke some ham and play with my absolutely mind blowing guitar rig that still makes me head spin…the whole reason I’m here…lol. Boogie!!
0610D670-E3FA-4A1C-951E-C481E2D1FDC4.jpeg

That is how Sweet seeds red gorilla girl XL was so i bred her with red poison and their offspring sometimes have the clear glue ooze on the buds, crazy stuff i never seen before these 2 strains
I bred some crazy one now....I'm going to have seeds for a lifetime....8 different crosses....plus the other 7 I have now.....thanks for the rep....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back