Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Sour D , how you faring with the temps?
Pipes in the bus froze last night but thawed with no issues. Forgot to open the cabinet doors under the sinks. Had an outdoor pipe on one of the parking spaces burst and no stores open to get parts- just letting it run so nothing else goes. It is looking like a winter wonderland over there. Other than that, just hunkering down inside.
How are you doing?

A sneaky frigid vape break on the mountain..
:pass:
75hxdq.gif

No matter what religion, politics, or economics, lets take a moment to lay our weapons down and focus on Life's true gifts. The air going in and out and the deep abiding connections we have with one another, and our environment.......
P1030561.JPG

Don't forget what Santa says, "there is no downside to giving. Want proof? Just ask your soul".

Pipes in the bus froze last night but thawed with no issues. Forgot to open the cabinet doors under the sinks. Had an outdoor pipe on one of the parking spaces burst and no stores open to get parts- just letting it run so nothing else goes. It is looking like a winter wonderland over there. Other than that, just hunkering down inside.
How are you doing?
Keeping it as warm as I can...been lucky with the pipes so far, been keeping a good trickle going in the kitchen faucet and it's the farthest away from the well. Only a bit worried about the 2 offshoots for outside but holding so far and I have glue and fittings on hand. The "inside" plants are fine and it's looking like the porch green house will keep the adeniums going, only worried about the potted roses I moved onto the porch.

Just read that there was an attack on 3 sub stations up near Tacoma Wa. early this morning knocking out power for a bunch of people.....that is some evil shit to do with this kind of weather going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back