Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look fine to me…. If you’re worried about the underside of the one by the 6 sticker, that’s just the veil….always looks that way. Honestly, those look like pretty damn clean mushies….unless I’m not seeing something else. :d5:
Ok i aint never had 3 yr old ones to compare to so figuredni should ask somebody! Maybe i will grab a couple caps for a test run! Or i will take some to my sisters on Christmas Day! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

So 1 bag looks maybe ok and 1 looks to me like i see what could be mold or something fuzzy under some caps so i def ain’t willing to risk it! :( :nono:
View attachment 1549623 View attachment 1549625
Looks suspect so i damn sho aint risking it! No thanks i will just get supa dupa stoned instead! ;)
:pighug:
I’m no expert tho so i will wait to hear from those who are…..hint hint…. @Frank the Dank
:d5:
Standing O for you. There are a lot of humans who would blunder forward and eat them regardless.

Ok i aint never had 3 yr old ones to compare to so figuredni should ask somebody! Maybe i will grab a couple caps for a test run! Or i will take some to my sisters on Christmas Day! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
Haha those don’t look much different from ones that were dried last month :thumbsup:

So 1 bag looks maybe ok and 1 looks to me like i see what could be mold or something fuzzy under some caps so i def ain’t willing to risk it! :( :nono:
View attachment 1549623 View attachment 1549625
Looks suspect so i damn sho aint risking it! No thanks i will just get supa dupa stoned instead! ;)
:pighug:
I’m no expert tho so i will wait to hear from those who are…..hint hint…. @Frank the Dank
:d5:
Looks like spider webbing in there to me, but I'd defer to Frank :shrug:Open it up... Spiders are also edible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back