Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:xmas: from us all in Dabberville. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers :bighug:
Merry Christmas @Dabber
giphy (4).gif

Hubby went for his game of Poker today....I said.....if you call in and get some meat...we should be able to avoid shopping Saturday.......

So that is meat for xmas eve....xmas day...boxing day.......hmmmm...hmmm.....

View attachment 1549603

He come back with 4 lamb chops.....10 lbs of tatties...:shrug:.....and 3 lettuces for the ducks...... :crying:

I Hope he realises his mistake when I carve A Lamb Chop with razor blade for his xmas dinner........

:crying: It's a good job I smoke dope......................:pass:
Substitute lamb chop here! ;)
1671840098428.gif

So not sure if this is a good thing or if this is seed collecting going lil overboard! :shrug: :rofl:
image.jpg

1 dish autos and 1 of photos which are overflowing so now i just got pill bottles stuffed with baggies plus random dishes and vials in there! I just reminded myself i aint got shit to do so i may munch a few mushroom tops! :eyebrows::thumbsup:

So 1 bag looks maybe ok and 1 looks to me like i see what could be mold or something fuzzy under some caps so i def ain’t willing to risk it! :( :nono:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks suspect so i damn sho aint risking it! No thanks i will just get supa dupa stoned instead! ;)
:pighug:
I’m no expert tho so i will wait to hear from those who are…..hint hint…. @Frank the Dank
:d5:

I use it once a Week in coco and soil I use the npk RAW yucca via my feed... I also think there is yucca soil amendments that you just apply to the soil but don't hold me to that...

I use 1/8tspn to 5gal of water...every water.....a npk bag last a long time.....feeding like I do.....

Colorado use to say this about Wyoming. "Wyoming, where men are men, women are men and the sheep run scared".
Thats the long version i guess! I just heard it here as “the men are men and the women ARE sheep!” :crying:

So 1 bag looks maybe ok and 1 looks to me like i see what could be mold or something fuzzy under some caps so i def ain’t willing to risk it! :( :nono:
View attachment 1549623 View attachment 1549625
Looks suspect so i damn sho aint risking it! No thanks i will just get supa dupa stoned instead! ;)
:pighug:
I’m no expert tho so i will wait to hear from those who are…..hint hint…. @Frank the Dank
:d5:
Those look fine to me…. If you’re worried about the underside of the one by the 6 sticker, that’s just the veil….always looks that way. Honestly, those look like pretty damn clean mushies….unless I’m not seeing something else. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back