Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats just this weeks discard. Seriously, how many do you go through say in a month? Do they carry a decent taste?
They are a palm leaf so they really dont have a flavor! Unlike swisher sweets and the like u actually taste the bud! And i smoke them 1/2 & 1/2 and the times i have got the flavored kind 99% of the time i forget to pop the flavor bubble when i smoke the 2nd half cuz it always tastes good still! Doesn't have that harsh dirty taste like tobacco leaf blunts do!

And the last time i ordered a case (15X5pk) it took me just over 5 weeks to go thru them! It really depends where in my harvest i am to know how much i can spare to blaze each day! Only got low enough to need to borrow buds once and dont wanna get that low again! :d5:

1671845341013.gif

Nasty cold tonight, Buster has been complaining I wouldnt open the window by his window seat. So I opened the front door so he could get a outside whiff, that cold wind hit him and he turned around and took off for some place warm inside..... :rofl:

Nasty cold tonight, Buster has been complaining I wouldnt open the window by his window seat. So I opened the front door so he could get a outside whiff, that cold wind hit him and he turned around and took off for some place warm inside..... :rofl:
Dexter is too lazy to get near the door! :rofl:
EC8E3B9B-C879-44B1-B8D9-C0E49975939F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back