Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty cold tonight, Buster has been complaining I wouldnt open the window by his window seat. So I opened the front door so he could get a outside whiff, that cold wind hit him and he turned around and took off for some place warm inside..... :rofl:
My pooch too. Cut from the same cloth. He’s already under a comforter with the blinds open enough to see what he’s missing. Dropped 30 degrees in 3hours. Brrr

My pooch too. Cut from the same cloth. He’s already under a comforter with the blinds open enough to see what he’s missing. Dropped 30 degrees in 3hours. Brrr
I could tell the wood floors musta been cold last night cuz I found 1 of the dogs curled up on a towel in the bathroom in the middle of the night!

I could tell the wood floors musta been cold last night cuz I found 1 of the dogs curled up on a towel in the bathroom in the middle of the night!
We have a communal bed. Pets and people fighting for their real estate. Not recommended.

Is this your cousin @Rick Dirte'

1671846751459.gif

1671846780322.gif

Nasty cold tonight, Buster has been complaining I wouldnt open the window by his window seat. So I opened the front door so he could get a outside whiff, that cold wind hit him and he turned around and took off for some place warm inside..... :rofl:
At 10*F, My cats were waiting for me this morning. They were balled up in two bunches on the old couch I put on the back.porch. I put it there so my by boy and I would have a place to smoke when they came to visit. The cats love it!

The issue for the dearest and I is the US attitude. I am nervous even having a clean vape with me heading in to the US. The border dudes/dudettes have the discretion to call a vape drug paraphernalia, confiscate it, and hit us with a lifetime ban for travel to the US. Quite honestly, I care little about that, but the dearest has family down there that we visit twice a year, so getting banned would be a mess for us. Ditto with bringing weed back into Canada. If we were caught and got convicted, that would potentially result in a ban as well if the US authorities got wind of it. I am just waiting to find out that the border gang have figured out that I have a medical permit to grow...

The Canadian law about bringing cannabis across the border is dumb. About time that it was handled like booze, limit the quantity, but let minor amounts alone. :biggrin:
We have plenty down here. You can find it if you want to. Whre, I remember going to Montreal back in the day. Doing cartwheels down St. Catherine St. and asking locals for weed. Lol. Worked everytime. Super friendly peeps. Great freak'n times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back