Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm poking fun at myself, might as well post this one! :pass:

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His brother said, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there Hind Lick Maneuver but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!"

We see u in the background peeps….
Step out and say howdy! ;) :shooty:

1671835250364.gif

Hubby went for his game of Poker today....I said.....if you call in and get some meat...we should be able to avoid shopping Saturday.......

So that is meat for xmas eve....xmas day...boxing day.......hmmmm...hmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

He come back with 4 lamb chops.....10 lbs of tatties...:shrug:.....and 3 lettuces for the ducks...... :crying:

I Hope he realises his mistake when I carve A Lamb Chop with razor blade for his xmas dinner........

:crying: It's a good job I smoke dope......................:pass:

Is one yucca treatment usually enough, or do u guys use it more often?
I use it once a Week in coco and soil I use the npk RAW yucca via my feed... I also think there is yucca soil amendments that you just apply to the soil but don't hold me to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back