Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is day 1 of her transplant damn she is 17 days old now
day 1 clone1.jpg

and now Day 17, does perlite matter in autopots?
20221223_074809.jpg

and cage plant :eyebrows: 5th week of flower and yes i burnt her lol
20221223_074841.jpg
20221223_074856.jpg

some frost, i hope the smoke is decent for being burned
20221223_074921.jpg
20221223_074929.jpg

35/single while being hard to like, no worries there lol

:pighug: Aw........we are going to have to get you out that grow room if that is what you want.......:watering:.....Iv seen many a young mans dream wasted when a girl friend come along that didnt like them growing...........:yeah:

:pighug: Aw........we are going to have to get you out that grow room if that is what you want.......:watering:.....Iv seen many a young mans dream wasted when a girl friend come along that didnt like them growing...........:yeah:
I need to find like minded women then haha because this is my life hobby now

Earlier this week the wife was reading an article to me that her company's dark chocolate has the highest rating for traces of heavy metal. Next day there's a box of dark chocolates sittin on my puter desk for me to snack on. Think I should sleep with one eye open for awhile.

Tbh kids aren’t for everyone, my uncle didn’t have any and he ended up with 4 houses and a shit load of savings. Similar situation to which u described, his wife passed away and now he’s floating around like a teenager spanking money left right and centre.
I have always wanted kids but it never happened and yes i have more money than my friends with kids but they sure do seem happier having them and being poorer.

I need to find like minded women then haha because this is my life hobby now
Good luck looool

I’ve Found that most women are happy to smoke it but not happy about growing it. Very few out there I think.

Good luck looool

I’ve Found that most women are happy to smoke it but not happy about growing it. Very few out there I think.

my wife doesn’t have problem with me growing she actually likes it but she does hate all the time I dedicate to the grow rather then to her:doh:

my wife doesn’t have problem with me growing she actually likes it but she does hate all the time to dedicate to the grow rather then to her:doh:
Sounds about right loooool
The battle I’ve had to get a grow space is unreal lol

I have always wanted kids but it never happened and yes i have more money than my friends with kids but they sure do seem happier having them and being poorer.

Still Time yet @Zer0 ... :pighug: ....you'd have to Hide your grow though............:watering:....kids Tell all your Secrets......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back