Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck looool

I’ve Found that most women are happy to smoke it but not happy about growing it. Very few out there I think.
My late wife was ok with me trying it out, my last girlfriend supported me into full on buying everything to start it, and the last chick i brought home didn't mind it (hard to hide), they all smoked weed though is the common thing.

I feel times have changed and its more accepted than you think. but i understand what you mean.

I've thrown at least a dozen one hitters out the window of my car while stoned feeling like they were cigarettes :crying: I roll 3 a day for work :pass: Grew up with blunts but my lungs don't want anything to do with them anymore
Try king palms! They are made from palm leaf and are much smoother then a tobacco leaf blunt! :d5:

Have you had the I Wish you Looked at me like you look at your Girls line yet.......?............I Have............:crying:

no haven’t had that line but have been busted just staring at them And her like “what are you doing?”:shrug::pop:

That was my last girlfriend, she liked me growing but after a few months seen i spent more time with them than she liked.
Just gotta get past that point and they’ll get it over it eventually maybe:haha::doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For sure, i have not totally given up yet and I'm hoping laws change a little before i have kids but i can hide pretty good, i have big closets and an attic if i have to use it.
you obviously didn't see my previous post about my kids knowing every dam thing I ever "thought" i had well hid from them growing up.

Try king palms! They are made from palm leaf and are much smoother then a tobacco leaf blunt! :d5:
or these camo wraps i bought last week, i like rolling them up too but kings are good too

20221223_082410.jpg
20221223_082416.jpg

you obviously didn't see my previous post about my kids knowing every dam thing I ever "thought" i had well hid from them growing up.
I get it kids will be kids but locks on doors help. My dad has a damn fingerprint lock on his door now but as a kid he always locked up his door and i could not get in. Some thing never change lol we still live together

I'm definitely not ready for kids yet. But they're 47, 42, and 31 already. No regrets, all better people than I ever was.

:crying: Yeah......you know it is all tongue in cheek.....:d5:...mine is 42...and I couldn't be Prouder.

I tell him he's an only child coz I Tried it Once and didnt Like it........:crying:...keep him in Check......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back