Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolute legend - shenanigans for the win
1671807112708.gif

1671807191918.gif

my wife doesn’t have problem with me growing she actually likes it but she does hate all the time I dedicate to the grow rather then to her:doh:
It would be the same if you were home and in your shop working on your car or other project.

After 35 years of marriage my 2 big take aways are...
It's fine means it's NOT FINE
Do whatever you want means
DONT do that
Hahahaha
They have some kind of weird ass'd 6th sense. I'll read her wrong everytime. But I can be watching tv, thinking I'm gonna go get a snack next commercial, and just like that she's shoving a bowl of ice cream in my face.

If anyone is interested, please check out Ashley Henry's latest album - a fine example of the absolutely fantastic jazz coming from London in the last decade (along with Moses Boyd, Kit Downs, GoGo Penguin and many, many others):

They have some kind of weird ass'd 6th sense. I'll read her wrong everytime. But I can be watching tv, thinking I'm gonna go get a snack next commercial, and just like that she's shoving a bowl of ice cream in my face.
I think it absolutely kills her when I'm doing stuff that is viewed as "non productive" when I could be working on the house. Still I can't complain she loves riding on the bike , she know nothing's gonna happen on the house or yard during riding season and likes that I grow. All in all I'm pretty damn lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back