Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on Comedy Central I think here in the UK, my mrs hates it and I just can’t get enough of it. Makes me laugh everytime even after seeing it 200 odd times at least lol
Part 1&2 are on 1 of the streaming services I subscribe to….just can’t remember which since there are like 7 of them! :shrug::rofl:

Part 1&2 are on 1 of the streaming services I subscribe to….just can’t remember which since there are like 7 of them! :shrug::rofl:
Just Netflix and Disney+ for me. I took a long hard look at my bank statement and decided the rest need to go lol

I don't have a generator for the whole house, but the power goes out here often in the winter. Sometimes for days at a time.

Can't go without heat for long when its -20 outside, so the first time I just cut the end off an extension cord and wired it to the gas furnace directly. Plugged into my tiny Honda generator and had heat. Also plugged in the garage heater.

Just have to make sure you disconnect the regular power so when the electricity comes back on, you don't fry stuff lol

I've since then wired up something more permanent :thumbsup:
And you don't want to back feed thru the panel board out to the pole thru the transformer and fry the poor lineman who thinks the power is dead.

1671809567558.gif

i did this drunk many of times ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back