Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have some kind of weird ass'd 6th sense. I'll read her wrong everytime. But I can be watching tv, thinking I'm gonna go get a snack next commercial, and just like that she's shoving a bowl of ice cream in my face.
Reading women is like learning 10 different languages all at once! And even then just when u think u have clocked on….. BAM she sideswipes u with a completely different way of things!
:crying:
I agree with @Badfinger…….. “Yes Boss” loooool

we all have our marriage issues, I'm still wondering why I didnt get the memo that you dont have sex on a work night. I never seem to get included in decision making around here.

:crying:What does the work night have to do with it… don’t matter whether it’s Friday or Monday for me :wall:

I always get to say the last word in my house, "yes ma'am"
yup pretty much sums it up:bow:

It would be the same if you were home and in your shop working on your car or other project.
Yeah true but now i try to do both which leaves zero time for her :oops1:

I'm pretty damn lucky
Me too. My GF didn't blink an eye when I said "Darlin' - I think I'm getting a second grow tent" - on top of all the other BS she puts up with

Heck if I know, the rules are not in writing, this leaves the door open for plausible deniability. Thier smart like that. :thumbsup:
The rules are re-written as and when looooool

Well I'm staying up to see what the storm does to us. 3-4" on the ground so far and some high winds. Really expected the power to go out already but it fortunately has not.

Blankets, lanterns, and flashlights are piled by the gas fireplace just in case it does. The heat may or may not work. Gas furnace but I think it's controls are all electronic so no power : no work.

I don't have a generator for the whole house, but the power goes out here often in the winter. Sometimes for days at a time.

Can't go without heat for long when its -20 outside, so the first time I just cut the end off an extension cord and wired it to the gas furnace directly. Plugged into my tiny Honda generator and had heat. Also plugged in the garage heater.

Just have to make sure you disconnect the regular power so when the electricity comes back on, you don't fry stuff lol

I've since then wired up something more permanent :thumbsup:

Anytime I see a mascot it just reminds me of ace Ventura lol
I watched that 2 nights ago! ;)
1671808590949.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back