Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC3E0E02-7412-4FB9-9951-2D95743269F0.jpeg

Yo @Dabber what is up buddy how things going? :bighug::karmacloud::vibes::goodluck:
What up bro I'm not doing so well been a hell of a couple weeks. I mentally, emotionally and physically drained. Mrs. D is still hanging in there very weak and tired still. Her kidneys are done she'll be on dialysis, her lungs are clearing, and her heart is still @ 25% function.

What up bro I'm not doing so well been a hell of a couple weeks. I mentally, emotionally and physically drained. Mrs. D is still hanging in there very weak and tired still. Her kidneys are done she'll be on dialysis, her lungs are clearing, and her heart is still @ 25% function.
Another day at the grind for me going lot better then you… But am just glad you are hanging in there and we are hearing from you :thumbsup::karmacloud::goodluck:

Thanks for the all the thoughts and prayers during this difficult time, I'm at a loss for words :bighug: Mrs. D is still in hospital and hanging in there, she's just very weak and tired. We do know that her kidneys are done and will be on dialysis, her lungs are clearing, and her heart function is still 25%. I'm not sure how many more days she's going to be in hospital, we have been told she'll go to a rehab before coming home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back