Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to make sure you disconnect the regular power so when the electricity comes back on, you don't fry stuff lol
Stuff in this case includes the electric techs who work on the distribution lines while fixing the power outage. If generators are not isolated from the main grid, techs will find hot wires where they should not be energized. I doubt many techs are dumb enough not to check, but the potential for an electrocution is real, which is the main reason transfer switches are required. :biggrin:

What up bro I'm not doing so well been a hell of a couple weeks. I mentally, emotionally and physically drained. Mrs. D is still hanging in there very weak and tired still. Her kidneys are done she'll be on dialysis, her lungs are clearing, and her heart is still @ 25% function.
Merry Xmas my friend! :bighug::pass: Glad to see you back around….sending:vibes::karmacloud: to you and your lady.:passit:

Thanks for the all the thoughts and prayers during this difficult time, I'm at a loss for words :bighug: Mrs. D is still in hospital and hanging in there, she's just very weak and tired. We do know that her kidneys are done and will be on dialysis, her lungs are clearing, and her heart function is still 25%. I'm not sure how many more days she's going to be in hospital, we have been told she'll go to a rehab before coming home

:xmas: from us all in Dabberville. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers :bighug:

Always @Dabber .... :bighug: ....Sorry you are having such a Tough Time...Fingers Crossed for you Both......:karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back