Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff in this case includes the electric techs who work on the distribution lines while fixing the power outage. If generators are not isolated from the main grid, techs will find hot wires where they should not be energized. I doubt many techs are dumb enough not to check, but the potential for an electrocution is real, which is the main reason transfer switches are required. :biggrin:
Yes, there's that as well lol, definitely have to isolate it. But when you don't have heat you gotta do something. I've since put a transfer switch on my furnace.

Codes aren't enforced out here so they're more like suggestions :crying:
guidlines-pirates-of-the-caribbean.gif

Been blowing 60mph here since midnight, power has popped off a few times but mine is still on. There's about 5000 folks out of power currently that weren't so lucky.

My son is flying here for Christmas today lol, hope he doesn't get stuck

Well...spoke too soon, power went out :crying: off to the old transfer switch...

Good call, I would say yes that is the Black Cream showing through! The original mother that started the Black and Blue which was then crossed to the Blue Dog was a beautiful almost velvet purple plant. Excellent job.
Cool! I put 3 of these in a 3 Gallon pot of living soil as a kind of experiment to start learning to identify which traits come from which parent. I figured being and S1 with some pretty deep lineages it would be a good candidate for that. Harvested one that triggered to Flower early. Buds didn't fully develop but the aroma/flavor is unique. Reminds me a bit of fresh cracked pepper, with some chem underlying. The one expressing red is much more floral/sweet smelling. Thanks for providing the fire genetics!

Last edited:
Hello All :coffee: The main issue with generators is that when the juice comes to your panel it is stepped down in power if the main breaker is not put in the off position (when running a generator) it will allow the juice to step up and out :vibe:

Been blowing 60mph here since midnight, power has popped off a few times but mine is still on. There's about 5000 folks out of power currently that weren't so lucky.

My son is flying here for Christmas today lol, hope he doesn't get stuck

Well...spoke too soon, power went out :crying: off to the old transfer switch...
Transfer switch by arm strong :rofl:

Man talk anout stoner brain! Wasn’t til today that i finally thought about it and realized i could kick my window ac into dry or fan mode and would keep running so it won’t freeze up and wouldn’t have my room like an igloo! Without it running with 2 tents my room gets super hot! :doh::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back