Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week the wife was reading an article to me that her company's dark chocolate has the highest rating for traces of heavy metal. Next day there's a box of dark chocolates sittin on my puter desk for me to snack on. Think I should sleep with one eye open for awhile.

:crying::crying::crying: You are like hubby.....Never Quite Sure.......:crying:...keeps you on your Toes........:pighug:

Good luck looool

I’ve Found that most women are happy to smoke it but not happy about growing it. Very few out there I think.
My wife has a very selective memory. I been wanting to grow for years, and she was adamant that I do not. Then one day a couple of her coworkers were talking about their grows. She comes home and says why arent you growing our weed. Um, cause I'm an idiot?

Still Time yet @Zer0 ... :pighug: ....you'd have to Hide your grow though............:watering:....kids Tell all your Secrets......
For sure, i have not totally given up yet and I'm hoping laws change a little before i have kids but i can hide pretty good, i have big closets and an attic if i have to use it.

I have always wanted kids but it never happened and yes i have more money than my friends with kids but they sure do seem happier having them and being poorer.
I'm definitely not ready for kids yet. But they're 47, 42, and 31 already. No regrets, all better people than I ever was.

my wife doesn’t have problem with me growing she actually likes it but she does hate all the time I dedicate to the grow rather then to her:doh:

Have you had the I Wish you Looked at me like you look at your Girls line yet.......?............I Have............:crying:

my wife doesn’t have problem with me growing she actually likes it but she does hate all the time I dedicate to the grow rather then to her:doh:
That was my last girlfriend, she liked me growing but after a few months seen i spent more time with them than she liked.

My wife has a very selective memory. I been wanting to grow for years, and she was adamant that I do not. Then one day a couple of her coworkers were talking about their grows. She comes home and says why arent you growing our weed. Um, cause I'm an idiot?
She was adamant you didn’t want to grow? Telling u what u think? Lol
I'm definitely not ready for kids yet. But they're 47, 42, and 31 already. No regrets, all better people than I ever was.
Do as I say, not as I do looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back