Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bongs :headbang: Happy Friday

20221214_213359.jpg

Good morning, 11f outside feels like -5f and i have to work my kiddie train for a event tonight brrrrrr cold.

My orgypot girls are 35 inches tall and don't look to be stopping so i tied their mains to the 4 tent poles to spread them a little

Last night before bed i trained them.
View attachment 1549408
This morning
View attachment 1549409View attachment 1549410View attachment 1549411
I might just try a Earthbox Jr orgy pot in my little tent on the next run. Can't use a cover, so I'll just use alfalfa hay. I could use more KNF ferts with this set up. Could be an interesting experiment.

:rofl: :crying::headbang::rofl::crying:

I can actually picture that...
Instead of Pampers as a child it will be Depends as an adult.....:headbang:

All to Human.... my mother needed Help recently with the bathroom and shower.

I Volunteered to go to the UK to help...Thinking better than my brother or my son...but she said much less embarassing getting help by care workers who are used to doing it than from me. :headbang:

Thinking about it.........the Price of raising kids...v's Nursing Care.............I'm Thinking its Probably Cheaper to remain childless and get good health care insurance............:yeah:.....

:crying:
Funny u mention that, wife and I often wondered how we would have done with no kids. Her sister and her husband did not have kids, made 1/2 the money we made and had a savings account we could only dream about. Then her sis died of brain cancer two years ago, and her hubby is lost. I think a kid and some grand kids would be good for him right now.

I might just try a Earthbox Jr orgy pot in my little tent on the next run. Can't use a cover, so I'll just use alfalfa hay. I could use more KNF ferts with this set up. Could be an interesting experiment.
Do it! It is fun so far, i have a even smaller tent but i doubt orgy style would work in there.

Just big enough for 1 autopot XL to fit in there, super tiny tent with a 100w light in it. i have a photo clone in there right now.
20221223_073701.jpg
20221223_073729.jpg

Funny u mention that, wife and I often wondered how we would have done with no kids. Her sister and her husband did not have kids, made 1/2 the money we made and had a savings account we could only dream about. Then her sis died of brain cancer two years ago, and her hubby is lost. I think a kid and some grand kids would be good for him right now.
Tbh kids aren’t for everyone, my uncle didn’t have any and he ended up with 4 houses and a shit load of savings. Similar situation to which u described, his wife passed away and now he’s floating around like a teenager spanking money left right and centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back